[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo is for toddlers. Why don't you play with your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2397.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2397.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>Nintendo is for toddlers. Why don't you play with your cheap plastic toy while us mature gamers play our cinematic experience with button prompts.

Arms is unironically one of the hardest games I've played in recent memory. I usually beat games on the hardest difficulty but it just doesn't click this time. Can't get past rank 5´s first fight. What am I doing wrong, /v/?
>>
>>381173915

I love that the GP is much harder than people expected. Have some salt over Hedlok on GP 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44NxBgsqYo
>>
>>381173915
>Arms is unironically one of the hardest games I've played in recent memory.
probably because you only play Nintendo games
>>
To me switch is targeted for teens and older folks.

3ds and 2ds is targeted for kids.

That's what the tv ads show
>>
File: 1494517484621.gif (2MB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1494517484621.gif
2MB, 494x494px
>>381173915
>>381174830
>>
>>381173915
both zelda and mario have loads of button prompts though
>>
>>381174830
BTFO
>>
>>381176043
Nothing ever as bad as Spiderman or God of War, I'd say. Western devs seem to love the epic slow-mo takedowns. They're not satisfying if they happen every 2 fucking seconds.
>>
>>381174830
kek. end it all op
>>
>>381176873
>Western devs seem to love the epic slow-mo takedowns
Zelda has slow motion takedowns and slow motion ez aim
The new God of War is going to have no quick time events according to an interview with gamesradar
>>
File: 1darse.png (606KB, 680x672px) Image search: [Google]
1darse.png
606KB, 680x672px
>>
>>381177358
Have you not seen the GoW "gameplay" trailer? I realize there are no QTEs technically but Jesus Christ does it look cinematically retarded. You even get quips like in TLoU.
>>
>>381173915
>>381177363
She has an ass to rival Samus
>>
>>381179169
Scripted sequences have the have potential to be great. Have you played Out Of This World? Unless you really hate linearity or think ever game needs to be just like Doom.
>>
>>381179374
Played a bit on SNES but got bored as it was a bit too reliant on trial and error for my taste. Scripted sequences aren't inherently bad as they can be used to great effect in point and click games. My problem is with epic canned animations and rad slowdowns that cheat you into thinking you're doing insane things on screen despite requiring almost no inputs.
>>
>>381173915
>GIT GUD

Fucking pussy ass boy aint got skill or ability to flail is arms about for longer then a min.
>>
>>381174830
This so much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.