[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus tap-dancing Christ it's so fucking easy, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (637KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
637KB, 640x640px
Jesus tap-dancing Christ it's so fucking easy, what were they thinking?
>>
I have to agree. I played through the entire game on Hard and it was a cake walk. The PC version comes out later today. It's a good game, the story is fun and the combat is great but there wasn't much of a challenge at all.
>>
>entire game is built on lesbianism and orgasms

Its pretty obvious what they were thinking.
>>
File: SecondComing.jpg (278KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SecondComing.jpg
278KB, 1600x600px
>>381173773
I'll never forget the shitstorm the anime did.
>>
>>381176171

The fuck are you talking about? That anime has nothing to do with the game or the Valkyrie Drive anime, Mermaid.

Also, the Valkyrie Drive anime specials had actual sex in them. And arm pit hair.
>>
the anime they made is one of the worst ive ever seen. i subjected myself to watching the whole thing just because there were tits in it. holy shit its awful

>>381176340
was there armpit stuff in the OVAs? after watching the series i didnt want anything to do with the OVAs so i didnt bother but if its got hot armpit action ill watch em for that
>>
>>381176696
That ED though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1-3sheFYE
>>
>>381176340
>He wasn't here.
Anon, your newfag is showing.
>>
>>381176832
shit i forgot all about how the ED was another thing i stayed for. gave me motivation to finish each episode after the tits were put away because of how fun it is. the one thing besides oppais they got right
>>
>>381176696

It's only in the first OVA to suck you into buying the rest of the DVD/Blu Ray's but there's a small arm pit section where you see the blonde girl forgetting to shave her arm pits and then off-screen, she gets her pussy eaten.

After that, aside from nude scenes in the OVA's, there's nothing as sexual in all the rest of the some besides nudity here and there.
>>
I can't believe they never added the jew as dlc.
>>
>>381177146
not big on hairy armpits so if thats it, ill pass. and if its the same shit as the series then theres nothing else for me unless they go full borderline hentai

>>381177178
honestly did like mirei and the kansai region loli a lot. and the stuck up princess bitch with the tits who made slapping sounds every time she moved
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.