[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What autistic gaming habits do you have? I can't skip cutscenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: AUT1SM SP3AKS.png (41KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
AUT1SM SP3AKS.png
41KB, 666x666px
What autistic gaming habits do you have?

I can't skip cutscenes in MMORPGs, even if I've already seen them. I've been kicked from several guilds over this.
>>
i play jrpgs
>>
>>381170571
>mmorpg
>cutscene
only cancer I know that does this is ff14
>>
I grind way more than necessary in most games where it's an option, not because I need to, but because I feel a compulsion to

Shit like playing Dragon Quest and the moment I reach a new town I grind on monsters right outside it until I can afford to outfit my entire party in all the best gear in its shops
>>
I play when I didn't actually want to play at all.
>>
Whenever I play a GTA, especially IV and V, I sometimes spend up to two hours, sometimes more, just standing or parking in one spot and taking in all the sights and sounds of that particular location. The sounds of the bustling city, like the cars moving around and honking, the sounds of nature, and the chatter of people around me are things of interest. And when it rains, I turn on the radio at low volume so the soft melody of a song or chatter of talk radio accompany the gentle pattering of the rain in the background. These have honestly been some of the best moments I've ever had in the GTAs.
>>
>>381170676
GW2

Every last dungeon does it and they're long.
>>
>>381171460
Also, I like to write character analyses about GTA characters, especially those from IV and V.
>>
>>381171460
>>381171707
Yikes.
>>
>>381170571

>people will kick you out of their cool club for playing the game

this is why I never play MMOs
>>
>>381171618
Fuck. Glad I dropped it.
>>
>>381172227
People will let you watch them if you are new to the dungeon. There is also and area to rewatch all cutscenes. What OP is doing is wasting everyones time
>>
>>381172227
Anon waiting 5 to 10 minutes to wait for cutscene for relatively short instances is a waste of time. If its your first time people will let you watch. Otherwise you are wasting time.
>>
>>381172417
Some cutscenes aren't available to be rewatched. Google it.
>>
>>381170571
How do you rationalize not skipping them? Jesus
>>
>>381170571
I can't play while listening to music or with the volume on mute.
>>
File: PS.png (2KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
PS.png
2KB, 256x197px
Finally someone made a thread like this so i can share this
>I will only play Sony Consoles on Sony TVs
>I will Never hook up a non Sony Console to a Sony TV
>>
>>381174573
I could have been you, but I chose a different path.
>>
>>381174664
I'm an Xbox/Nintendo Guy. I don't own a PS4
I own everything else, I just play casual games on my Sony Consoles (Crash,Spyro... basically all the exclusives)
>>
>>381175102
I meant that specific kinda autism.
>>
>>381170571
I skip every mmorpg scene even if I haven't seen it.
>>
>>381172535
Not the issue here, the faggot literally said he watches them over again which wastes everyone's time.
>>
>>381170675
>>
playerunknown's battlegrounds

>must check every room of every house in any settlement, except the large cities
>im shit at actual combat, i just want to collect all the best equipment possible
>cant move towards the white circle until i have a matrix coat (either the black "neo" one, or the red "morpheus" one)
>teams have abandoned me because of this
>>
>>381174573
Does it matter what tv you play a PlayStation in?
>>
>>381175916
Nope
>>
Collectables. I can't finish a game without finding all the collectables. Last gen made it worse with the achievements validating my autism.
>>
I can'y play anything I can't run on max setting with my GPU (GTX 670).
>>
>>381170571
>I only capture Pokemon in normal Pokeballs
>I never shut up about Warcraft lore
>I loot every corpse in every game. Even if I know there's nothing worthwhile on it.
>I deliberately play shitty classes/characters/loadouts then bitch about the imbalance
>I start political arguments in discord mid-raid
>I own all sorts of Horde merchandise from WoW and defend them every time they fuck up in the lore
>I actually try to care for my Sims instead of trying to find interesting ways to torture them

This turned into a confession list real fast didn't it?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.