[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat this game and I'm really disappointed that there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: yakuza-2[1].jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yakuza-2[1].jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Just beat this game and I'm really disappointed that there was no boss fight where I get to beat the shit out of Sagawa

Great game though, the ending felt bittersweet as fuck
>>
>>381159757
Sagawa is a bro in disguise.
>>
>>381159757
Play Kiwami and youll be satisfied.
>>
>>381159831
He definitely wasn't all bad, Shimano was arguably more of a dickbag, and I liked how Majima's mad dog persona was basically an amalgation of Lee, Nishitani, and Sagawa

I still wish I could've punched him though
>>
File: Do you even lift, brah.jpg (59KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
Do you even lift, brah.jpg
59KB, 500x525px
>>381159831
Endlessly threatens Majima, has spies set up to kill him if he leaves for any reason, tries to murder Majima before Cera steps in, beats him within an inch of his life for miscommunication with the family head, proceeds to murder Cera, tries to screw over the clan for a chance at joining a rival family, all of it comes back to haunt him.

No, he's not even close to being a bro.
>>
File: IMG_8824.jpg (136KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8824.jpg
136KB, 768x1024px
>mfw I am close to beating the game and also thought I was going to beat up sagawa until this thread
>>
>>381161278
All because that stupid ass bird died when he was 12
>>
>>381163008
Sagawa is a dick the entire time but Majima is bound to obey him due to the family boss basically making Majima his personal property.
>>
>>381163238
>tfw in the end Shimano jerked Sagawa around and made him even more of a clown than Majima, then fucked him over so hard it got him whacked
>>
Nishitani and Billiken should've gotten more screentime and development
>>
>>381163008
Sagawa is like visibly not a muscle dude like Kuze, Awano, And Shibusawa are, it's like being disappointed you don't get to fight Dojima or Makimura.
>>
>>381159757
Why did Dojima try to buy the empty lot from Makimura instead of just killing her if only the Dojima family knew it existed and they just needed to keep that knowledge from the bureaucrats?
>>
>>381165638
He didn't really care which way it happened, the money he spent just buying it from her would only be a drop in the pond compared to the profits it would bring in after and it'd be a nicer way to do it for everyone, but he doesn't hesitate to just kill her when that falls through
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.