[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tekken threads filled with people whining about how hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: junkrat triggered.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat triggered.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>Tekken threads filled with people whining about how hard it is to get into
>Overwatch threads filled with people whining until Roadhog is nerfed, a character who is relatively balanced and countered by getting better at positioning
>Games like League of Legends constantly nerf characters that are "annoying" to pander to their audience
>SFV made easier for these same type of people and the skill ceiling drops dramatically because of it

Anyone else feel that due to shameless pandering that games are slowly losing their depth? It feels like it's because most are too lazy to try to learn because of their lack of patience. What happened to competitive games being complex like Starcraft?

/v/ is also full of these shitters who complain about every little thing that annoys them instead of actually trying to get better. Is this just a western mentality? Koreans seem to just deal with the frustrating shit in any game we compete against them in. They always innovate and destroy us.

Shitters on /v/ and in general are ruining the depth of competitive video games and it seems like a sad future
>>
Should i get tekken 7 instead of injustice 2? I want to get good at fighting games and i only have an xbox
>>
>>381159703

Check out the /fgg/ and other fighting game threads and find out. They're both supposed to be pretty good so it depends on your taste
>>
Yes, welcome to shitty game design, where scrubs control the balance team.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.