[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is the game responsible for about 70% of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: fuck yeah.jpg (52KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
52KB, 256x256px
And it's the best fucking game on GBA.

I mean, Golden Sun and Pokemon are good honestly, but to think that this little game could play so well, look and sound that good...I say this cause I got the I.2+II.2 game the other day and I wish i was playing the GBA version instead.
>>
>>381159225
Well sure if you like huge difficulty spikes, RNG-reliant rolls or Firaga/Blizzaga spam
>>
Why were the bosses so hard? Not that i didn't enjoy the challenge
>>
>>381159556

You speak as if it's the ONLY game to have them.
>>
>>38115

It was probably the micromanaging of the card system. Even in later boss battles, there was still a fair bit of switching through cards, plus the offchance the enemy card broke you and crushed a good portion of your deck.
>>
>>381159673
sometimes I still can't believe I beat Axel and Larxene
>>
>>381159957

Then you get to 2 and it feels like a cake walk cause muh reaction commands.
>>
So did anyone else just horde up on cloud cards like crazy to spam Omnislash on bosses/most things?
>>381159957
No lie i eventually just said screw it and made my deck nearly completely blizzard cards.
>>
>>381159225
Is it that much better than Re; Chain of memories? I just played that and it was hot garbage.
>>
>>381159225
>this is the game responsible for about 70% of the franchise's current plot
What the fuck is Deep Dive, then?
>>
Go away, Liam
>>
>>381159225
Why whats wrong with it besides replica Riku?
>>
It was very good. The plot was really really fucking good in Chain of Memories
>>
>>381160851
It's the other 30%
>>
>>381161219
Plus....

No bad Leon voice acting.
>>
>>381159957
The only one I couldn't beat was marluxias final form. I was also like 10 at the time so I just gave up.
>>
>>381159957
Having around six 0 cards in the back of your deck really helps out.
>>
>>381161398

While I think alot of the elements are good, fagscythe rubbed me the wrong way.

Yknow what would've been a better element?

SOIL
>>
>>381159225
>the best fucking game on GBA.

>Not Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
>>
>>381162076
GD Kirbbois killin ma threads n shieeeeet
>>
>>381159556
Eh just get all level 9 cards and you're pretty much golden.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.