[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Mighty Number 9 Lack that "Inafune Magic Touch"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Why did Mighty Number 9 Lack that "Inafune Magic Touch" that Mega Ma had?
>>
File: 1438810285214.jpg (365KB, 920x660px) Image search: [Google]
1438810285214.jpg
365KB, 920x660px
>>381158910
Because that doesn't exist.
>>
Good gameplay
>>
Why did the prequels lack that "Lucas magic touch" that Star Wars had?

The answer to both is they weren't made by one man. They were both made by teams. When you attribute the work of a team to one guy, and then give that one guy the position of deciding everything, he won't be able to produce anywhere near the same result.
>>
it lacked every other developer besides inafune that worked on the good MM games
>>
>>381158910
If you read his comments in the Megaman Anniversary books you learn he wasn't hands-on outside of drawing some bots and telling the guys actually making them some ideas he'd had. MN9 was a collision of Ideas Guy Made Director and a deep-seated desire to focus on everything besides the game.
>>
File: Comceptor.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Comceptor.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>381160201

Keiji Inafune was not the director of MN9. He was the Conceptor and the CEO of Comcept, now Level 5 Comcept.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.