[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this game the Ubisoft open world meme done right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 81SQRD5FYVL._SL1500_.jpg (380KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81SQRD5FYVL._SL1500_.jpg
380KB, 1197x1500px
So is this game the Ubisoft open world meme done right? It's fun
>>
I like it
>>
>>381153006
I need to rebuy it. It was fun, fucking terrifying during the night.
>>
>>381153006
It doesn't use the ubisoft gameplay formula at all

but yes it's fun
>>
>>381153006
Pretty much because the nightime mechanic redeemed anything shitty about it. Night was always super dangerous and the whole atmosphere gave it a real "holy fuck I gotta run or I'll fucking die" feel.
>>
>>381153338
>It doesn't use the ubisoft gameplay formula at all

>Climbing Towers
>Jumping on trash bags to break your fall

????
>>
>>381153650
>I'll ignore 98% of the other shit that makes it wayy different from a ubisoft game
>>
>>381153831
>muh parkour
>muh crafting
>>
The sliding around and dropkicking zambambos bullshit I saw in previews turned me away. Is that something you all overlook because everything else is so great or is that part of the appeal? ( in which case you guys are fags.)
>>
>>381154069
I just play it for the thrill of the nighttime hunt
>>
>>381154069
Melee combat is extremely satisfying
>>
Pretty much.
>>
>>381154069
The way you move around in the world is pretty cool, and the melee combat/weapon crafting system makes for a lot of fun when hacking up zombies. It looks pretty good as well. It's probably pretty cheap now so it would be worth checking out if any of that interests you.
>>
>daytime is boring
>melee is no fun cause you hit one normal zombie 20 times on the head and that destroys your weapon
>normal zombies are still no real threat cause you can just run
>nightime is meh cause the safe zones are everywhere
>>
>>381153957
>saying muh will surely disprove them
>>
Coop is great
Night time is fun
But it has no replay value
>>
>>381156728
You know anon, those sound valid but it also sounds like you've played the game too long. Have you?
>>
>>381153006
I liked the soundtrack.
>>
>>381156901
Does a game really need to be playable more than once to be good though
>>
>>381156973
Maybe. I took my time and have played it about 30 hours and liked it overall. Never finished the dlc after a few attempts.
The hook was a mistake
>>
it's fucking great
story is boring, but who cares
>>
File: 004a.jpg (224KB, 1024x1361px) Image search: [Google]
004a.jpg
224KB, 1024x1361px
>>381157915
>Grappling hook being a mistake in any games ever

Nigga do you hate fun?
>>
>that ending

predictable as fuck, and done a million times before. Worst ending ever
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.