[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought the combined pack after playing the free songs about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Miku Miku Meme.png (724KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Miku Miku Meme.png
724KB, 1200x630px
Just bought the combined pack after playing the free songs about a dozen times each. First Project Diva game for me.

Project Diva thread.
>>
>>381150684
>bought the game
>played the shit out of it
>finally getting good at songs
>perfecting songs on expert
>have to move away
>realize it was a digital download
>on my brother's PS4
>have to leave miku behind
>no chance of getting it again

Fug
>>
>>381150945
That really sucks my dude. That's the one thing that put me on the fence, but everyone kept telling me this was so much better than Project Diva X so I just bit the digital bullet and went for it.

If I ever get Project Diva X I'll just get it on my vita.
>>
>>381151789
Yeah.
I'd rebuy the game in a heartbeat, it's fantastic.
But to have to get a new ps4 just for miku?

It's a goal I guess.
>>
>>381152091
Well, if you'd like to play the Project Diva X you could always pick up a PSTV and mod it. Play a bunch of other games on it too.
>>
>>381150684
Never played these games but I saw gameplay and it looks so boring. What is the appeal? Besides superior anime girls of course.
>>
>>381152091
Wait till they do a nice sale on the ps4 + VR headset. so you can also pick up the VR game and experience what it's like for Miku to be so proud of you she gives you a private encore
>>
>>381152264
I like rhythm games. If you don't like rhythm games, you won't like it.

I still play Rock Band a lot on my 360.
>>
>>381152328
Is there even something for that?
All I remember hearing last was that if you tried to look under her skirt with VR, it would censor it.

Anyway, that might not be bad. Save up for the holidays.

My brother had a Vive as well, with a huge space for roomscale. Fuck.
>>
>>381152659
It's PSVR only, so don't worry about it. When I say private encore, I mean it literally. The VR game is a first person concert with a real concert sized crowd. You're like Miku's personal cheer master and you lead the crowd and if you do a boss enough job, she'll reward you with a private song. Just you and her, with her maintaining eye contact the whole time and her being like 2 feet away from you.
>>
>>381150684
How're you doing in terms of difficulty? I'd played the previous entries before I got Future Tone so I skipped all the stuff behind extreme and don't think/hear much about normal and stuff.
>>
What would you call the genre of these songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASi88kyLpfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuB1oj2m_8
>>
>>381153672
Normal was too easy, hard was pretty fun, extreme was challenging.
>>
>>381153690
UTSU-P (the creator of those songs) is metalcore for the most part.

If you're looking for similar music, Killswitch Engage (only the old stuff, with Howard Jones) is about what you want.

Of course, also check out literally everything UtsuP has ever touched, he's a god.
>>
>>381154345
I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
File: Kuuga Thumbs Up.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kuuga Thumbs Up.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>381154563
I recommend Warufuzake or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (a remake of one of his earliest albums).

Of course all his stuff is great, always happy to see someone else enjoy UtsuP's stuff. I always felt like the odd man out for really like vocaloid metal.
>>
>>381154862
These songs feel so appropriate to listen to when it's 3 am and you essentially NEET it up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.