[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /v/ think of this game? >inb4 youtuber bait It wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: SCP_Containment_Breach_logo.jpg (105KB, 629x599px) Image search: [Google]
SCP_Containment_Breach_logo.jpg
105KB, 629x599px
What did /v/ think of this game?
>inb4 youtuber bait
It wasn't created with the intent of pewdiecuck making it a shitty meme.
>>
From what I seen it's pretty good. I'm too chickenshit to play games like that though.
>>
>>381144878
Haven't looked into it, what makes it different from when it was really popular?
>>
>>381147343
It's had a lot of updates since. Plenty of SCPs were added, most of which are pretty faithful to the SCP website.
>>
SCP Foundation is fairly hilarious. Never touched the game though.
>>
File: scp red sea.jpg (186KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scp red sea.jpg
186KB, 714x1000px
>>381147551
It is all still keter or have they added some euclid?
Is the plot still you're a d-class?
>>
>>381147343
More SCPs to find and multiple endings depending on your actions. Like the Old Man killing some guards at the end if you don't contain him.
>>
Looks like a genuine passion project of SCP fans. How much the game has changed since the first version?
>>
Unironically the scariest game I've played. The statue makes me so anxious, I cant stand to play it unless it's muted with my own music blasting.
>>
>>381147880
If you don't have that specific cell that still fails sometimes + bait to lure him how the hell do you even contain him?
>>
I was one of the many people here who played the game when the dev posted the first build here. I still like SCP though, the "lore" is pretty dumb now especially with the Mary sues it keeps getting addded.
>>
>>381148024
I dunno, I thought 3001 was one of the best ones I've read in a while.
>>
>>381147835
A few keter and plenty euclid. They added more clues about you're past before you became d-class. Even reveals your First and Middle name. Not gonna spoil too much but said clues can be found in SCP-1162
>>
When I last played it I thought it was way too easy to die. Which wasn't too much of a problem when the point of the game was just wandering around and trying not to die while running into the SCPs, but now that there's actually a lot things to do and a goal, suddenly getting cornered by the potato and losing all your progress gets really annoying unless you decide to start save scumming. I think they made it more aggressive at some point and it ended up being too aggressive for my tastes.
>>
i have a question /v/
if you have the power to be a SCP test subjet/doctor,
what would you do test on or analyze?
>>
>>381147925
quite a lot. See >>381147551
>>381147880
and >>381148356
>>
>all the new SCPs added
>knowledge about SCPs is limited
I feel like this game would be much more fun if they added some kind of enemy database ingame with a tl;dr of each
>>
>>381148531
Either the coffee machine or the living drawing, these is some untapped potential there
>>
They need to nerf the fuck out of 996.

>>381148713
Files on the SCPs of the game are available in the game. You have to find them though and they spawn randomly. You may come across an SCP before you read about it, or read about one before you come across one.
>>
>still no SCP game where you play as one of the task forces
something like FEAR where you are alone, they could implement those symbols to help tracking down and figuring out what you are facing
>>
>>381148713
You can find the SCP documents in-game. Most of which are in the containment of their respective SCP.
>>
>>381148976
There's Six-Eight-Two but it's a heaping pile of shit.
>>
>SCP-682 is referenced heavily in the game
>Anomalous Ducks are in the game
>420-J is in the game
>SCP-2337 is nowhere to be found

Essypee toothreethree and Steven's unsane jibber-jabber deserves to be in there. Cack!
>>
>>381149640
That'd be funny but it would be more or less the same as what SCP-066 already does in the game.
>>
>>381144878
I think it would really benefit from a remake, on the Source engine perhaps.
>>
Malo is a qt SCP.
>>
Some dedicated middle school fans are shutting all over the established lore with middle school grade rewrites and additions featuring memes and Nature references

Aside from that retarded bullshit the game is still pretty good. It deserves better than the rickety shitheap Blitz 3D seems to be though; the current devs aren't very skilled BUT it is a passion project.
>>
File: prod_1485509212.jpg (162KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
prod_1485509212.jpg
162KB, 1900x1900px
>>381147551
But am I in the game?
>>
>>381153190
I should be.
>>
Shitting*
Naruto references *

Fuck these stupid censors and duck this phone. FUCK
>>
>>381153190
The fact that I'm not in the game is a fucking travesty.
>>381153382
>>381153160
Link to these naruto references? I'm about halfway through the first 1000
>>
>>381153454

From what I understand they rewrote the established MTF lore I think to add in their edgy kill team "Nine Tailed Fox" from a mod, which they're merging into SCP CB proper with upcoming versions and "making canon."

It's basically SCP Opposing Force
>>
I mean it's kind of stupid but the writing was never the point.

The game just needs more stability and varied SCPs from the roomers that are in now. What I'm actually a bit autistic over are the few rooms in with fake doors that don't do anything or lead anywhere, which is ridiculous for a procedurally generated dungeon.
The game probably needs additional rooms and interesting spaces to use more so than new SCPs actually.
>>
>>381153382
>phoneposters
>>
>>381148821
That living drawing gave me feels
>>
>>381144878
It's alright but it's also responsible for many of the horrible new scps
>>
What's the name of that one SCP giant sea monster that sucks you into its waters when you read or see a description? That'd be neat to see in the game, though I don't know how you'd get out of the water.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.