[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's not my nature to complain, but so far today we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: not challenged.jpg (113KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
not challenged.jpg
113KB, 640x960px
>It's not my nature to complain, but so far today we've had three cutscenes, two QTE segments, and an hour and a half of tutorial time. I just don't feel challenged.
>Of course we could make things more challenging, Anon, but then the stupider gamers would be in here complaining, furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation.

This is what videogames feel like today, why are you casuals do damn stupid as to ruin it for everyone? How can you be treated like a complete retard and not feel insulted? Is it because you really are as stupid as devs think you are?

ITT - Casuals are a blight on gaming, how can they be counteracted?
>>
>>381143976
You could just not play casual games instead of faulting others for your own problems and shortcomings
>>
>>381144117
That would require him to go out and look for something new. It sounds much easier to complain to some anons and go back to wallowing in shit you don't like.
>>
>>381144834
>>381144117
Every time you find something new it ends up being casualized in sequels or updates. The only way to prevent that is play very niche titles that never truly succeed.
Almost everything that does succeed eventually ends up that way, trying to appeal to the casual market, which requires them to dumb down the mechanics, lower difficulty and just general childlike treatment of the player.
>>
>>381145402
Who hurt you man? You're over here complaining about these games without giving any examples, not a single name. You're just throwing all of these comments at some dummy with the word "Casualized games" crudely written on it.
>>
>>381143976
easy, just don't play casual games, you fucking casual
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.