[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finished all main quests >finished a lot of side quests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Zelda_Logo.png (92KB, 1200x489px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_Logo.png
92KB, 1200x489px
>finished all main quests
>finished a lot of side quests but not interested in more fetching shit
>cleared out all shrines
>found all armor and freed all fairies, don't have all the upgrades though

What do I do at this point /v/? Korok seed are boring shit and there's no interesting stuff to find in the world, all weapons feel the same. I don't even feel like starting a new game because the way weapons break is infuriating and the combat mechanics are incredibly stale. And you can't spend your money on anything.

I loved the game but I feel no need to replay it now. Whereas when I finished Bloodborne NG I started NG+ right away.
>>
Play another game.

Seriously youve gotten your money's worth.
>>
>>381143329
I'm going insane waiting for the dlc and I know it won't even be close to enough content to satiate me. Im craving more Zelda, there's no other open world game like it, and there won't be a sequel for years or more. I want to cry.
>>
>>381144450
Do you think the first DLC is worth it? I'll probably wait for the second to drop and then try to 100% it.
>>
>>381143329
Have you spoken to Kilton after beating Ganon?
>>
>>381144697
I know for sure I'll be getting it so I figure why not get it on the 30th. I'm biased and thirsty tho, and the new difficulty mode is really appealing to me, although I really wish theyd do stuff like more survival aspects, limited inventory, having to eat in real time etc. Especially since we didn't have it on release
>>
>>381145210
No, what does he do?
>>
>>381145876
He offers you {spoiler]the monster medal quest[/spoiler]
>>
>>381145842
My biggest wish would be that you can help the people in the respective towns by going hunting with them and upgrading all shops and fortifications and fighting battles against invading tribes. I'd also like to be able to grab a few warrior from the towns and go hunting and fighting together.

I loved the quest where you can build your own town. I never get why devs don't put more of that in the open world games.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.