[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this game ever get good? I've just finished Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Does this game ever get good?

I've just finished Chapter 1 of Leon's campaign and I have a lot of problems with the game already
>Boring unskippable cutscenes
>No need to engage the zombies whatsoever unless it's a forced "hold out till the game says you can continue" section, just run past the zombies
>Too dark, can't see shit
>Awful camera
>Shitty aiming
>Only died to scripted vehicle crashes which I couldn't see coming
>Feels like I'm playing a shit movie

Is there any point playing this any further?

Btw I gave up on RE5 because of the terrible partner AI fucking me up too many times.
>>
Only Jake's campaign is worth playing
>>
>>381137397

Damn. I hope that giraffe busts his nut in her mouth.
>>
No, RE6's campaigns are fucking garbage.

People love to dicksuck the combat mechanics and mercenaries while conveniently overlooking that 90% of the game is fucking trash.
>>
It's better than "RE"7
>>
>>381137514
>>381137397
yeah Jakes campaign got great action though
>>
>>381137884
Objectively false
>>
>>381137807
this
>>
>>381137397
I didn't like this game very much
>>
>>381137397
No. The whole game is pretty much like that.
>>
>>381137397
>You can just run past the zombies.
Have you ever played a Resident Evil game before?
>>
>>381137397
Anon, you're playing it wrong. All you do is play Mercs and that's it. 8/10 game right there.
>>
>>381139213
No I mean I am sprinting through levels, only being stopped when I zombie directly hinders my path.
>>
File: sherry.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sherry.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>381137397
the only good thing is sherry's campaign for dat ass
>>
File: resident_evil_6.gif (544KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
resident_evil_6.gif
544KB, 500x346px
>>381137397
>>
>>381139387
Sounds like RE 1 through 3.
>>
>>381139706
I wonder why I have no interest in playing them then.
>>
You're describing the evil within though. RE6 >>>>>>
>>
>>381137807
Why do people cock suck tank controls and muh atmosphere and wall paper graphics though
>>
>>381140128
The games barely give you enough ammo to kill every zombie (and sometimes don't). They are SURVIVAL horror games not COD zombies.
>>
File: sherry3453.jpg (152KB, 629x887px) Image search: [Google]
sherry3453.jpg
152KB, 629x887px
the game wasnt all bad
>>
>>381137397
kind of. the start of leon's campaign is really shit. i suggest you play RE6 with a friend, otherwise it'll all be "meh", and just don't take it seriously, just let it be. there are good parts throughout leon's campaign. jake's campaign is probably the best, most varied, most exciting.
in my opinion, the best part of RE6 is mercenaries and jake's campaign. the mechanics are great so mercs is super fun. but i feel the campaigns didn't take nearly as much advantage of the mechanics. sometimes felt like they were kind of developed apart from each other almost.
>>
>>381137397
>Too dark, can't see shit
Increase the brightness
>Awful camera
Adjust FOV and camera speed
>Shitty aiming
Adjust aiming speed

Once you get to China, it gets better. It still feels like a shitty movie, but this is also where it gets nuts.
>>
>>381137397
Half of Leon's campaign and all of Ada's campaign is shit. Chris and Jake are great tho
>>381137807
>liking the gameplay and parts of the game doesn'
t mean the game is fun
>>
>>381137397
>boring unskippable cutscenes
They were skippable on PS4, maybe Canada is just better
>no need to engage zombies
Limited ammo and needing to survive are core parts of Resident Evil, even in the action games. Sorry you're trash
>too dark
Increase the brightness retard
>awful camera
It was fine on PS4
>shitty aiming
I found it to be alright though
>only died to scripted vehicle crashes which I couldn't see coming
You must be dogshit
>feels like i'm playing a shit movie
Nice summary of VII
>>
File: sherry23423.jpg (71KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
sherry23423.jpg
71KB, 500x667px
does anyone have the ripped model of when she's topless, but facing the other way?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.