[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Androids are prohibited from showing emotion"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (65KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg
65KB, 357x399px
>"Androids are prohibited from showing emotion" told to us again and again in the prologues
>rest of the mission is chock full of dialog with 9S and 2B cracking jokes and making clearly emotional statements without ever addressing the fact that they're using emotion
>by the time you play as 9S it's dropped all context of this and everyone is just making anime voices to eachother
Why?
>>
what anime voices?

also 9S was a maverick, he clearly wasn't that worried about following rules
>>
They mention that the no emotions rule was created and enforced when some mission failed horribly (I believe it was A2's) but most YoRHa units ignore it.
2B probably doesn't give a shit about it either and is just using it as an excuse.
>>
It isn't yorha not allowed to show emotion, it's 2E
>>
>>381133772
Yes 9S was fine he was always show as being very emotional for an android, but 2B really quickly gave up her emotionless dialog almost immediately after the first half of the prologue and starts to tease and make emotional dialog with 9S.
>>
>>381133516
cause 2b was in emotional pain and she just repeated that to get herself to stop from caring for 9s so much
>>
Just because YoRHa command discourages emotions those emotions won't go anywhere.
They can't turn emotions off because YoRHa androids are built with literal black boxes inside preventing tinkering with their personality beyond base design.
2B only cares about 9S as she was with him for 3 years prior to the game events already and fell for him.
9S is naturally extremely advanced.
>>
>>381133516
>missing the point this hard
oh my nigger
>>
>>381133516
Nobody really cares about that rule, even 2B is only using it as an excuse to be distant.
>>
File: man.jpg (18KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
18KB, 450x301px
Only the a sith deals in absolutes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.