[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Nintendo refuses to keep the Female Characters in Starfox?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Dancing Krystal.jpg (601KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Krystal.jpg
601KB, 1050x1400px
How come Nintendo refuses to keep the Female Characters in Starfox? Series keeps rebooting and always keeps the damn male characters. Only Katt shows up for her pitiful one off mission and then is discarded.

Sadly Fay and Miyu? Less of a chance to shine.
>>
>>381127729
Krystal killed the series.
>>
I know, its fucking great
>>
I blame Koreans for this.
>>
The male characters are iconic to the series. Krystal is notable for different reasons
>>
They know how shit Krystal is.

It's great.
>>
>>381129000
>9000

Even so, shut it.
>>
>>381127729
Women belong in kitchens
>>
>>381127729
Something something going after 64 fans' nostalgia.
>>
>>381130857
Hey Princess Peach isn't proactive. Neither is Rosalina and yet they keep repeatedly showing up.
>>
>>381127872
Nintendo forcing an unrelated Rare game into Star Fox and using C-list devs afterwards is what killed the series.
>>
>>381127729
Because Krystal is the Yoko Ono killjoy to Starfox's Beatles.

The only time females didn't do that was unreleased SF2, where one was a similarly sassy pilot and the other wasn't a love interest.
>>
>>381127729
Blame the fact that most furfags are also literal fags too.
>>
>>381133195
>I will never understand why most furries are gay

Statistically over 60% of furries are bisexual or some level of "i'm not gay but-".

Only straight and only gay are minorities among furries, the answer to why it's like this lies in the fact that you need to be quite flexible in tastes to get into furry stuff in the first place. Most of them aren't going to have sex IRL with anything so there's very little in the way of moral hangups to experimenting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.