[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bust my ass to get a steady, reasonably well paying job >finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: displeasedwojack.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
displeasedwojack.png
29KB, 633x758px
>bust my ass to get a steady, reasonably well paying job
>finally have enough money to buy whatever vidya and hardware I want
>too tired when I get home to play anything
>when I do find the time to play, I end up not enjoying it because I feel guilty not doing something more productive.
>multiplayer games are no longer fun because my skill level has hopelessly stagnated and I can't devote enough time to improve

I should have stayed being a NEET.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>actually doing something productive and contributing to society while creating a better future for you and your future kids instead of staring at pixels and numbers all day

Sounds like hell, Anon.
>>
>>381116312
What an original and never seen before thread
>>
>>381116312
>>too tired when I get home to play anything
No you're not. Not really.

>>when I do find the time to play, I end up not enjoying it because I feel guilty not doing something more productive.
Schedule your day. Do it not only according to your chores and musts, but rather try to make it a day that you would like to have. Don't just think "Well, I may get to play some video games tonight if I'm not too tired". Make a note of it in your Google calendar: after dinner, you play video games for an hour or ninety minutes. Be efficient about your day, including your recreation, and I promise you that you will enjoy it so much more.
>>
>>381116312
From your post it sounds like you just started working regularly and didn't adapt to the daily routine yet.
It will pass.
Feeling guilty about not doing anything productive 24/7 is OUTRIGHT RETARDED.
You NEED relaxation or else you'll burn yourself out so fast it's not even funny.
>multiplayer games are no longer fun because my skill level has hopelessly stagnated and I can't devote enough time to improve
This is just a sad truth. People working full time just can't compete with NEETs and lazy students.
Getting older with reflexes slowing down doesn't help either.
>>
>playing mutiplayer games if you're an adult
If you're an actual adult, you'll realize that a lot of people don't want to put time or even have the time to play multiplayer games because people have actual work to do, have to see other people, have appointments to attend and don't want burn themselves out in a multiplayer match, which is always a stressful area if you're aiming to do as good as possible, and stressing and burning yourself while you have actual work to attend to later on is a fucking awful idea.

Note that all multiplayer games are filled with teens and very young adults, but actual adults are very rare.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.