[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was William a textbook weeaboo? >Goes to japan >Uses katanas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Was William a textbook weeaboo?
>Goes to japan
>Uses katanas but he's from england
>>
>>381115526
he wasn't allowed to go back
>>
>>381115526
yeah he IS historically the first weeaboo too
>>
>>381115634
>>381115526

Yasuke has him beat, both chronologically and also in terms of weebness.

as we all know, black people are the biggest weebs
>>
>>381116557
not really, he beat him first, but he never got high enough to become an real retainer
>>
>>381116696

wut? dude was a full-fledged samurai, Nobunaga's weapon bearer. he fought at Honno-ji. just the fact that he was even at Honno-ji in the first place proves that he was part of Nobunaga's personal coterie
>>
>>381116987
only as a glorified footsoldier he was only ever kept around for amusement, even in game yasuke admitted that william gained a higher level then himself
>>
Yes, technically.
>>
>>381117108

being part of Nobunaga's posse and his weapon bearer is NOT something that would be extended to a random soldier, and according to Nobunaga's own comments on the guy he was a fucking beast

I'm pretty sure the comment in game is just referring to the fact that you beat him in a fight, not a comment on social status
>>
>>381117663
Im pretty sure Yasuke himself never really gave comments about him liking Japanese culture himself

he never really managed to get an opinion on it
>>
File: nioh16_by_phamoz-db31umx.jpg (509KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
nioh16_by_phamoz-db31umx.jpg
509KB, 800x1107px
>>381115526
Wirriam is /ourguy/
shame nu/v/ hates the game, but i suppose they're faggots i wouldn't want to associate with anyways
>>
>>381118756
probably because they cant hit one button after doing attacks to keep attack flow going
>>
>>381118870
Either that or the fact they simply haven't even played it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.