[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyB WchAreo4 You know what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497842997944[1].png (3MB, 1916x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1497842997944[1].png
3MB, 1916x1055px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyBWchAreo4

You know what? Let's forget about how shitty the graphics are, or the character designs, or the game itself clearly being a kickstarter scam. Know what really gets me? How the fuck is it in 2017 this style of combat is acceptable? It plays like fucking sotn for fuck sakes! The enemies barely have any attacks and die in like one hit. This was understandable when they worked with limited sprites, but there's no excuse with 3d modeling now.

This is how this game's gameplay and combat should be like, take notes Iga:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VahYGGTYnVw
>>
>>381113909
Not the best bait I've seen.
>>
>>381113909
Only a minuet and good God, that menu art better be a placeholder because it is DevianArt level of gross for a professional made video game. Symphony of the Night's art is classic and is a 20 year old game, what the fuck is going on with IGA's head? For God's sake everything about art designed improved on consoles due stronger tech so how the fuck is this shit acceptable?

It's not a gameplay design choice or something that's glitchy, but if they can't even craft the same labor of love they did with SoTN it's going to be telling what the rest of the game will be like. A fucking menu and they blew it. Even the DS Castlevania which were copy-paste sprite jobs had really good UI. Goddamn.
>>
>>381114308

I know. It just feels so fucking weird. Even the most literal who doujin artist can draw better than that. She doesnt look like she was drawn by a japanese guy at all.
>>
File: 16524897932.gif (66KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
16524897932.gif
66KB, 600x449px
>>381113909
>yfw you didn't back Bloodstained
>>
>>381113909
What pisses me off is IGA basically saying they were to lazy to make it 2D sprites. With that being said I'm still getting it.
>>
>>381113909
Games like Metroid and SOTN aren't about the combat. They are adventure exploration games.
>>
>>381115510

Still no reason that they couldn't friggin animate attack strings. They're fucking on 3D after all.
>>
How to fix this game:

>make the character badass looking and not some waifu shit
>make the gameplay like dark souls mixed with ninja gaiden(the 3d games not the old arcade ones)
>give enemies multiple attacks and some can even have combos
>make the enviroments for grimdark and fucked up looking(corpses laying about, blood stained walls, demons slaughtering people in the background, rapes, etc)
>make the music metal as fuck mixed with dark ambient for atmosphere
>>
I didn't even back the game and I think it looks fine. I'll probably get it when it comes out unless something is seriously wrong with it.
>>
>>381115901
>and I think it looks fine

An updcaled budget vita title is fine to you?
>>
He could have evolved the gameplay, sotn's gameplay is outdated and sucks, and is the reason the game was so piss fucking easy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.