[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How this game got any favor is beyond me. It fucking sucks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
How this game got any favor is beyond me. It fucking sucks.

Picked it up thinking it would be halfway decent from all the good reviews and attention it got on here when it came out.

The writing and voice acting is abysmal, the arrows are chargeable lasers, and at hard difficulty big enemies are pointless wastes of arrow sponges.

Graphics are decent but the character models suck and clip everywhere. Honestly, are sony dick riders just brain dead?
>>
>>381106860
Sounds like Breath of the Wild
>>
File: ygq1vlcxru2tiduvel5r.png (228KB, 800x404px) Image search: [Google]
ygq1vlcxru2tiduvel5r.png
228KB, 800x404px
>>381107939
Didn't Breathe of the Wild have a zelda that didn't look like a teenage boy who's late to puberty?
>>
>>381106860
Go hype up some rabbids game, you dirty nintenigger.
>>
>>381106860
>and at hard difficulty big enemies are pointless wastes of arrow sponges

Maybe try actually using your brain.
You're not supposed to just shit out conventional arrows on larger enemies until they die, you either utilize elemental weaknesses/weakspots or use tearblast arrows to remove their armour.
>>
>>381106860
>and at hard difficulty big enemies are pointless wastes of arrow sponges
Confirmed for not playing the game.
>>
File: this.jpg (87KB, 817x1264px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
87KB, 817x1264px
>>381108659
No, that's Link.
>>
File: 1492792575003.jpg (1MB, 3888x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1492792575003.jpg
1MB, 3888x2187px
>>381106860
The voice acting is abysmal, youre correct there.
But the gameplay is solid, and thats the main thing imo. As for the difficulty thing, i did my first playthrough on Hard, and actually thought it was a bit too easy.

Im not trying to brag or be elitist or anything, its just i was hoping to have to pull parts of the machines and tactically plan how i was going to take them down, when in actual fact, late game at least, it was usually easier to just slam arrows in their eyes. Might have been because i was using the sharpshot bow, which is just a waaaaay better version of the normal one.

But yeah, still a good game, couldnt put it down until i got the platinum, id give it an 8/10, and im looking forward to the DLC, if just in hopes or more varietys of machines, hopefully a new rideable one
>>
>>381109306
Man, if they made rideable flying machines it would be the tits. Also some sort of guns that shoot lasers or some shit. But you know it's just gonna be some lame story DLC.
>>
>>381109549
Didnt the Ravager gun fire lasers? That gun was OP as fuck, any fight with a Ravager in it was basically won
>>
>>381109047
You're a genius, never thought of that. The game now actually does seem very enjoyable.
>>
>>381106860
>good reviews and attention it got on here
nice try. this is nintendogaf, we don't praise sony games here.
>>
>>381109790
Yea it was fucking awesome. But I meant like a weapon you can use any time, like a bow and slingshot and other stuff.
>>
>>381109842
I fucked you're mum mate.
>>
>>381106860
It was a perfectly enjoyable game. Its principal flaw is that it's only fun for a single playthrough and has no real replayability. The fact it's not a spectacular 10/10 GOTYAY doesn't invalidate the fact that it's pretty solid and offers your money's worth in fun, though.
>>
There is a lot of things to complain about in gaming that can be fixed or changed.

But don't complain about clipping. I'm not defending this trash game, just don't bring up clipping like that's a real detriment.

Clipping will ALWAYS be a thing when it comes to 3d games.

Always.
>>
>>381107939
>B-But Nintendo!
Every single time
>>
File: 1497839564273[3].png (104KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1497839564273[3].png
104KB, 1000x1800px
>>381109942
Maybe you should go back to Neogaf
>>
>>381110917
>b-but nintendo!
>b-but sony!
>b-but nintendo!
>b-but sony!
>b-but nintendo!
>b-but sony!
Every single god damn time. I want the children whose mommies could only afford one console to fuck off and let the people who actually play video games talk.
>>
>>381111260
I'm an idort, but I just enjoy making fun of Sonyfans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.