[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related could have prevented this games broken heroes owning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: torbjorn.png (419KB, 858x873px) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn.png
419KB, 858x873px
Pic related could have prevented this games broken heroes owning the metas from day 1.
But Blizzard fucked themselves in the ass trying to appeal to the casual playerbase as much as possible and made him a meme.

Blizzard have no idea how to balance this game and people don't realise how important the Engineer was for TF2 and why Torb was so important for Overwatch.
>>
he's a swedish cuck dwarf and overwatch is for fags
>>
the casual playerbase is the entire playerbase
>>
>>381104649
I came here to post this
>>
>>381104482
>made him a meme.
You're a meme. I can turn games around with him.
>>
>>381104482
What went wrong?
>>
>>381105832
Blizzard was too afraid to make skill important in a "competitive" game.
>>
>>381104649
fpbp
>>
>>381104482
assbeard
>>
>how important engineer was for tf2

engineer slowed the pace of the game to a crawl for no particular reason and led to stalemates in casual games

it's a shit class for shitters that made the game worse in all respects
>>
>>381107178
Only bad Engies, good Engies push and support the team
>>
>>381107178
his sentry forces faggots to work together with Uber pushes, sadly there is a lack of teamwork in team fortress 2 these days which makes him more powerful than he actually is.
>>
>>381104482
>how important the Engineer was for TF2

Overwatch tries to copy TF2's push-based momentum.

This is basically broken down into two basic things.

Sentry nests at important locations keeping matches from just being scouts just running maniacally all over the place and blitzing objectives, and the ubercharge letting you make a push on that nest.

Now there are alternative ways of breaking the push. Assassinate the medic, assassinate the engineer, let someone take some clever shots against the sentry nest without an engy to repair it.

Overwatch's issue is that the equivalent, ultimates, don't decay under any circumstances, and the sentries are so easily trivialized in spite of functionally infinite range.

Balance is going to forever be an issue, but a lot of stuff was just fucked on Day 1 by virtue of design decisions.
>>
>>381104482
But the engineer sucked in tf2 unless you were in a game full of shitters
>>
This is such a shitty design that I thought the thumbnail was an old lady with droopy tits.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.