[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>T-They ruined my mediocre JRPG series! >It's a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

>T-They ruined my mediocre JRPG series!
>It's a good game, but a bad Breath of Fire game

Fuck you all, Dragon Quarter is kino.
>>
>>381101276
I liked it. Second favorite after 3.
>>
>>381101276
>It's a good game, but a bad Breath of Fire game
>It's a good game

No one says this.
>>
Fuck off faggot OP

Dragon Quarter is shit and it killed Breath of Fire
>>
>>381101610
>Dragon Quarter killed BoF
>Not the autistic fans who want all of their JRPG sequels to be carbon copies

Dragon Quarter was an absolutely fantastic Breath of Fire game.
>>
>>381101610
Go away "Anonymous".
Understand that Dragon Quarter's battle system is second to none.
>>
>>381101610
Breath of Fire was always going to die. Series sold like shit because nobody knew about it since Capcom never marketed it. Pisses me off that we never got a character in MvC.
>>
File: breath-of-fire-6-b.jpg (101KB, 580x371px) Image search: [Google]
breath-of-fire-6-b.jpg
101KB, 580x371px
>Soundtrack by Sakimoto with Mitsuda as a producer
>NG+ unlocks new cutscenes, even if you're shitty and have to restart halfway through
>Fun battle system

I don't get why this game gets so much hate. Thankfully a lot of the hate has shifted to pic related
>>
>>381101276
>Kino used not referring to movies or feelm
neck yourself
>>
File: Breath_of_Fire_6.png (233KB, 250x311px) Image search: [Google]
Breath_of_Fire_6.png
233KB, 250x311px
>>381102559
But Anon, you have Breath of Fire VI now.
>>
Dragon Quarter is an excellent game. It's only flaw is lack of tutorial for the braindead morons who failed to understand it. Even though its not even complex.
>>381102728
how bad was this anyway?
>>
No other BOF will have the story, art direction, and music of IV. So just let the series die. It hit its peak at IV.

>>381102012

>carbon copies

You're a fucking idiot. No BOF is a carbon copy of the other. They all changed and added new features with each iteration.

>>381101276

It's an okay narrative with Breath of Fire slapped onto it. SOL system was kind of neat.

Shame they never added in more special unique moves from combo's though. Game always felt very lacking in that regard, especially later when the best strat is just to spam level 1 attacks to cut through absolute defense.
>>
>>381101610
You're a fool if you think Dragon Quarter is why the series got canned and turned into phoneshit. It still sold 300k, and was incredibly well received despite being so radical different gameplay wise.

Breath of fire died as an IP because Capcom gave up on the IP.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-20-34.png (874KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-10-19-20-34.png
874KB, 960x540px
>>381102967
>>381102728
You have to fuck up a mobile game pretty badly to make the Nips hate it.
>>
I remember Breath of Fire V being one of about six games on Metacritic that actually had a warming as to the divide between reviews signalling the quality of the game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.