[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A: "We need a hero thats not fun to play, but not fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: medivh_maitre.jpg (57KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
medivh_maitre.jpg
57KB, 400x531px
>A: "We need a hero thats not fun to play, but not fun to kill either"
>B: "Got you covered pam"
>>
>>381101094
>Door entire team into objective team destroys
>Finish quest destroy entire waves with one Q
>Bird scout
>Wild invincible plays
>Dank Ken the Eagle costume
He's hard to kill. I can understand why people who play the game don't like that. I play hots for fun since it's the undisputed babies first moba.
>>
>>381101094
>slightly complex hero isn't fun to play
You say that because you are the casual trash blizz is targeting with this game.
>>
>>381101470

it's actually the patricians last moba after they realize how retarded farming creeps and jungling are and that items add less than a few talents do (and stuff like magic immunity and blink should not be available to every hero, such a design crutch)

t. 8 year dota vet who made the switch
>>
>>381101094
No he's very fun.

You have a short cooldown shield that rewards you for good timing.

You have a portal that let you be hyper aggressive or save teammates.

The nuke is boring I'll give you that.
>>
>>381101094
The meme is "got you covered SENPAI."
Fuck off with your fucking lu epik corruptions of le classic maymays you retarded reddit fag.

I have yet to have real trouble with a madhiv, I fear a good tass way more since tass can kinda shit damage with autos now.
>>
File: HeroesStorm.jpg (232KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
HeroesStorm.jpg
232KB, 1200x628px
>we need a game that's not rewarding to win, but doesn't punish individual failure
here you go famalam
>>
>>381102087
>individual failure loses you the game because no one can carry you
>winning is winning
???
>>
>>381102087
I'mma need you to explain this.
>>
>>381102087
>doesn't punish individual failure

nice meme. enjoy farming creeps in jungle for 30minutes before you can actually play
>>
>>381101660
This. The only bad part is not having all the heroes for free at the start so there can be issues in draft mode when people expect you to counter pick something or complete a comp with a hero that you don't have
>>
File: 2163370.jpg (55KB, 293x500px) Image search: [Google]
2163370.jpg
55KB, 293x500px
I exclusively play Medivh. Look at my $15 skin.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.