[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there any games that actually showcased a noticeable difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wiiRemotePlusIdentify.png (18KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
wiiRemotePlusIdentify.png
18KB, 500x324px
Were there any games that actually showcased a noticeable difference between Wii Motion and Wii Motion+?
>>
Skyward Sword
>>
>>381093378
Play Red Steel and then play any game after the motion plus was released.
>>
>>381093378
wii sport resort required and made use of it as well as you can really
>>
Why were motion controls so fucking wobbly?

Gyro on the Vita, WiiU, Steam Controller, and 3DS (Not sure about the PS4's but I assumed good since the Vita has it and it's good) are all fucking sublimely good. Really smooth. But proto-gyro is just profoundly shitty
>>
>>381093378
There weren't in a single title. The games only used one or the other, but playing between two games that used the two methods were clear as day the improvements that plus added. The best way to describe it is that the original remote only had 6 inputs in cardinal directions and you could only detect an input once every second or so, where plus was a step further into one-to-one tracking and kept a more constant feed of inputs. It's like the difference between aiming a first person game with your arrow keys and switching to using to a control stick. Not quite as good as a mouse (which current vr controllers are comparable to), but a step in the right direction
>>
>>381094042
Latency.
>>
>>381093378
every game in their library.

if you were around in 2006 to play this shitbox.... hell, just watch e3 from 10yrs ago and look at nintendo shrill themselves with the skyward sword tech demo.
>>
Red Steel 2
>>
>>381097069
It was a good game and possibly the best looking game on the wii. They actually tried with this one. Too bad it sold so few units.
>>
>>381093378
Are you shitting me? If the Wii had been released with the Motion Plus tech no one would have called it waggle because it actually correctly 1:1 in-game.
The standard Wiimote is a fucking joke in comparison.
>>
>>381099270
I mean that's probably cos the first one was so bad that it put people off the sequel. I know I was one of them
>>
File: d2c.png (34KB, 280x255px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.png
34KB, 280x255px
the game needed to be programmed to use it
>>
>>381093378
Nintendo Land on the Wii U.
Play the Zelda and Metroid games on there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.