[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zero Punctuation turns 10 years old next month https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 8.png (342KB, 792x528px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
342KB, 792x528px
>Zero Punctuation turns 10 years old next month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWS9_nrKOPA
>>
>>381090458
>he followed his girlfriend to US again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhV0xsPaF8s
>>
Does anybody still watch?
>>
File: yo.jpg (166KB, 764x644px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
166KB, 764x644px
>10 years old next month

And with a mentality to match it
>>
>>381090458
The original fedoralord of youtube who has always had tryhard attention seeking opinions turns 10?
Who fucking cares.
>>
>this pretentious faggot has gf and you dont
>>
>>381090538
>doesnt let her play the way she wants to and keeps telling her what to do next
What the point then? Just play the game yourself.
>>
>>381092896
I'd like to see you do better.
>>
>>381093073
Do better at playing Dark Souls, or do better at having a GF?
>>
I met him in real life in our shared hometown of Brisbane, he started a vidya themed bar called The Mana bar where you could buy an Ocarina of Lime cocktail. too bad it had a capacity of about 30 people
>>
Hasn't he opened some kind of cringey gaming themed bar in Australia which served drinks like mana and health potions? I guess the bar failed then if he fucked off back to America again
>>
>>381092896
I found it kind of endearing only cause she has the exact same voice and mannerisms as Dory from Finding Nemo.

He is a little condescending to her but meh thats their relationship i guess
>>
File: manabar1.jpg (47KB, 641x428px) Image search: [Google]
manabar1.jpg
47KB, 641x428px
>you'll never be THIS fedora
>>
>>381093073
Fuck off Yahtzee, you haven't even been remotely relevant in 10 years on Youtube.
>>
>>381094141
Does he ever smile? Man, I can't imagine how painful it is to be around him.
>>
File: 1464648907861.jpg (39KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1464648907861.jpg
39KB, 500x299px
>10 years of Zero Punctuation
>Haven't missed an episode in 10 years

Honestly I don't know what 5pm Wednesday would be without it.

What the fuck is his long term plan though? Does he really earn enough to live off his 5 minute videos? Does he have a retirement plan?

Does he plan to do this forever?
>>
>Tfw you've been here long enough to remember when /v/ did a 180 on Yahtzee after he gave Brawl a negative review
>>
>>381094631
>smashfags
lol
>>
>>381090540
I imagine most people who regularly browse this board watch his stuff.
>>
>>381090458
>10 years
And people on /v/ still think he hates all games
>>
>>381094631
Fuck smash, i wanted him to play mon hun 4
The problem is that the mh fanbase is not anoying like the souls one so he wipl not say he likes it just to shut then up
>>
I watched one episode about 7-8 years ago and decided it was not for me, but I did appreciate the fact that he highly praised killer7
>>
>>381090458
I miss lets drown out.
>>
File: radiation therapy.jpg (50KB, 562x702px) Image search: [Google]
radiation therapy.jpg
50KB, 562x702px
>>381095607
>that conversation where Gabe told Yahtzee he could kill him if he wanted to
>>
>>381094392
He earns enough that he paid the bills living in one of the most expensive cities in Australia and moving to the US
>>
>>381090458
Anyone ever read any of his books? I've always been impressed with the guy's scripts for ZP and his creativity when it comes to metaphor, but I've never seen what his writing is like.
>>
>>381096883
I've read all three.
Mogworld is great.
Jam is a bit flawed.
Will Save the Galaxy for Food is the worst, but it still made me cry.
>>
>old white guy celebrating a decade of attention-whoring and wasting everyone else's time
*yawn* This e-celeb shit doesn't belong on /v/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.