[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I couldn't get into either of these games after multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DemonsSoulsVSDarkSouls.jpg (53KB, 490x210px) Image search: [Google]
DemonsSoulsVSDarkSouls.jpg
53KB, 490x210px
If I couldn't get into either of these games after multiple tries, is it still worth trying out DaS3 or Bloodborne?
>>
Git gud faggot
>>
Probably not
>>
>>381087802
It might be a good idea to neck yourself or git gud
>>
>>381087802
Yeah
>>
>>381087802
Maybe not. Like The Witcher, Soulsborne isn't for everyone.
>>
What makes you think you'll like that one?
>>
>>381087802

No. You should probably try something like CoD, Batman or the Witcher 3
>>
>>381087802
Probably not, no. If you didn't like either then your problem with the series might be more fundamental and the later games probably won't change that.

That said, Bloodborne and to a lesser extent DaS3 have a much faster pace with better default rolls and low stamina cost/high stamina regen, so if your problem was the series being too slow then you might actually find those two better.
>>
>>381087802
Bloodborne might be worth a shot since it's so different from the souls games. It's hard to tell if you'll like it without specifically knowing why you disliked DeS and DaS though.
>>
File: demons-souls-2-6.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
demons-souls-2-6.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>381088931
>>381088951
I could play Boletarian Palace again and again, same with DaS. But after that inital couple of hours I just get fed up with the game. Depending on how I'm playing either it's doing the same thing over and over, or constantly getting shafted.

I'm waiting on Hyrule Warriors which should be arriving today so I'm going to get started with that, and after I'm finished I think I will give DaS3 a go.

>>381088718
>witcher 3
Tried it, forced myself through four hours before uninstalling.
>batman
I am actualy consideing trying these games alongside the Uncharted and Assassins Creed titles. A few of them have to be at least worth trying, right?
>>
>>381090121
>asscreed
Don't do it to yourself.
>Uncharted
Yeah, this one is worth a shot.
>>
>>381090121
Assassin's Creed II, brotherhood, and revelations are must plays.
>>
>>381090121

>Considering Witcher and Batman

Jesus Christ I hope you're baiting. I was being sarcastic. All those games are obviously shit, and I was commenting on your shit taste for not liking Dark Souls
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.