[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there really been any gaming "controversies"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: my name is not important.jpg (78KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
my name is not important.jpg
78KB, 1024x554px
Has there really been any gaming "controversies" since this one?
>>
Yes.

The game Verdun 14-18 was accused of racism, because they didn't put black people in their game. They also got critisized because of the lack of women in the trenches, since we all know that ww1 was fought mainly by women, right?

Pathetic.
>>
If your metric for controversy is man-children disagreeing with "mature" man-children over what is and isn't acceptable content for a game then there's been plenty.
>>
What was the big controversy again?
Killing innocents? Because that's been a thing for ages.
>>
>>381085670
I guess it was that and the fact that the killings were not the prettiest
>>
>>381085670

That or that it was temporarily pulled from Steam. Depends who you ask.
>>
>>381085582
A few crying SJW's doesn't count imo. There's a few crying SJW's with EVERY release nowadays.
>>
>>381085670
it has a white man killing women and brown people
>>
>>381085670
Objective: Going on a rampage where you kill as many innocent people as possible.
It didn't sit well with the normies who thought it'd motivate people to do it irl.
>>
>>381085670
Because it appeared to be a 'Columbine' simulator or some sort of mass shooting simulator, with the actual goal being that, rather than something you could choose to do like in GTA
>>
>>381085301
I imagined someone shooting up a school and blaming it on Hatred as the ultimate troll attempt.
Can you imagine as ass-pained reddit-tier gamers would be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.