[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's only been 11 months and it's been forgotten. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 15

File: 11.png (119KB, 608x370px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
119KB, 608x370px
It's only been 11 months and it's been forgotten. How did the game that was supposed to change the world forever fail into obscurity so quickly? What went so horribly wrong?
>>
File: 1497705050736.jpg (70KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
1497705050736.jpg
70KB, 800x392px
This is where it's at now
>>
>>381083813
>it never worked properly
>devs fucked up the tracking
>useless battling system
>no trading
>fucked if you live outside a city
>it got cold outside
>>
>>381083813
It was a fad.
>>
collecting pokemon was fun

but if that's all you have to offer it was doomed to die

you should be able to battle trainers and other players and shit
>>
>>381083813
>no trading
>no actual pokemon battles against wild pokemon or trainers around the area only shitty tapping gym garbage
>no training
>you live outside of a famous city? haha no pokestops for you
>>
>>381083813
Short teenage attention spans.
>>
>>381083813
me and a lot of other people were incredibly disappointed when we realized it didn't have real battling. NO TRADING (why). Gyms were pointless, updates were slow as fuck no new pokes when people really wanted them. And it was incredibly boring that finding interesting pokes was a total crap shoot and people got tired of seeing eevee, spearow, rattata, and pidgey everywhere.
>>
>>381083854
Now where could my pipe be?
>>
I was just in Japan and saw quite a number of people playing it there

It was a fad but I believe there are still long term players around the world
>>
Like with most normie fads, it died in weeks.
Same thing will happen with shit like fidget spinners and something new will take it's place.
>>
>>381083813
normies arent loyal like nintendo fags and trends fade and change all the time
>>
>>381083813
No depth.
It merged Ingress and Pokemon and inherited absolutely fucking nothing from either.
>>
>>381084204
>apple watch
>wheelboards
>faggot spinner
>droids

God i wish i could find the next fad every fad
>>
>>381083813
I still play with a lot of people from Facebook. We do gym raids a lot and meet up every so often. I've hit level 40 and gotten every pokemon you can and completed all my gold medals. I think what killed the game was Niantic was just unprepared. They fucked a lot of people over with their crashing servers and never gave people reimbursement for the items they used. The game is much more stable now and there have been a lot of improvement, but they're still pretty Jewish with their game. A few more events would be nice, like making every stop a lure every Friday or the weekend or something like that. If anything it would give the illusion more people are playing and it wouldn't cost them anything. But it's a lot better than it was, esp if you find people to play with and do it every so often
>>
>>381083813
devs were fucking idiots
they had so much potential in their hands, i don't even know how they managed to fuck up THAT bad
people just wanted to play pokemon with others man, what's so hard to understand
>>
File: s-l225 (1).jpg (11KB, 225x185px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225 (1).jpg
11KB, 225x185px
>>381084458
Here's the fad we really need. Silly slammers
>>
>>381083813

It was fun. But instead of improving the clunky UI they made it worse so early adopters left.

Alsp if you didn't live in an urban area you couldn't get enough Pokeballs.
>>
It's still pretty comfy if you play it on an iPad from home and just spoof to a location like Santa Monica pier. Or north beach CA
>>
>>381084805
This. But I also feel they made collecting pokemon too easy. Should've been you had to work to even barely collect 1 per day. That way people werent stuck with 50 metopods in 10 minutes. Also There should've been battling.
>>
>>381083813
One of the most aggressively anti-consumer dev teams in the history of mobile games, and that's saying something
>>
Uh, it's still going loser. With a big fan base even in small towns.

And they're updating gyms this week.

There's literally a great event RIGHT NOW.
>>
What I don't get is why have they still not released any legendary pokemon
>>
>>381084651
>The game is much more stable now
Not really, it's just less people stressing servers less
>>
>>381083813
>No trading
>Don't fight wild pokemon, you just throw a ball
>No PvP
>The only combat in the entire game is mindless button-mashing with zero skill involved, especially given the simple stats system making the meta even more sterile than actual pokemon
>You can't really increase an individual pokemon's stats beyond evolving, meaning it was just a constant grind to try and stay on top, especially considering how many people could just sit at home and play the game on a computer instead of actually going outside
>No fucking pokemon variety, even after adding Gen 2 several months after it fell out of the limelight didn't change the fact that you'd only find the same small handful with the occasional rare pokemon
>If you don't live in a huge city it makes the game extremely slow and boring, if you're anywhere that could be considered rural you literally can't play the game
Long story short, it's basically like Pokemon, except you can't fight, and you can't trade, and you can only obtain a small fraction of pokemon. There just straight up isn't any reason to play it at all, you're better off just emulating a pokemon game on your phone. Not to mention that you can't play it if the phone is sleeping (unless you buy the watch thing), you can't listen to music or anything if you're playing it, and it devours your battery life.

Niantic had a golden egg in their laps, but they just sat on their asses and let the most overwhelmingly popular game since Pokemon came out slip through their fingers and die out.
>>
>>381084983
Anyone who's still playing this game is a fucking mindless sheep.

I mean, yeah sure it's great to get out and have one common interest, but why fucking bother with Pokemon GO? The only gameplay in the entire game is A) throwing a ball and B) tapping the screen really fast.
>>
I remember the constant 24 thread spam during those first few months, /v/ shilled it hard
>>
>>381085207
You're not playing the game very much in your free time. It's mostly on your way to the store, class, o u t s i d e. Kinda gives you an excuse to enjoy the day.

And like most RPGs, the gameplay isn't so much the selling point. It's building a cool team. Getting certain pokemon with good movesets (one with a good defending moveset, one with a good attacking moveset, and one for prestiging). Also, it's always exciting to run out because you see a pokemon you've been looking for on your radar.
>>
>>381083813
I literally couldn't play the game because there was fuck all pokestops anywhere near me.
The only Pokemon around here was fucking Pidgey too.

Still playing with a spoofer/bot was pretty fun I guess. Shame they shut down all my accounts in the first ban wave.
>>
>>381085340
>people want to talk about popular game
>shilled

w o w
>>
>>381083813
Niantic is known in the valley and in Cali in general to be the most incompetent devs with the worst synergy on the face of this planet

It was doomed from the start to die out quickly. Japan to this day is so butthurt that they made a shitty game that they are STILL ONE STAR BOMBING IT; reviews are abysmal
>>
>>381084157
The thing that gets me is that shit like battling and trading was heavily advertised in the fucking trailer for the game (along with those legendary battle events).
The final product felt gutted from the very beginning. I was looking forward to them adding new generations when the idea was first brought up, but by the time they actually got around to adding anything it had been months and most people had lost interest long ago.
>>
Literally just found a Charizard from my house. This game is pretty cool.
>>
>>381083854
It's still making shit loads of money and initially surpassed all Niantic's expectations.

It's not forgotten.

Shit thread. sage.
>>
Nintendo was scared that it was gonna grow bigger than regular pokemon.
>>
This game could've easily been a masterpiece played by everyone to this day but they fucked it up.

>replace the battling system with the actual battling system the real pokemon games use
>update the catchable Pokemon list faster
>add PvP
>gyms form a team of 3 Pokemon that you have to fight and beat with a team of 3 of your pokemon to take it over.
>give each city a Pokemon League of its own that can be challenged at anytime from anyplace, consisting of the 5 highest level players in that city
>less grind to hit level cap
>EVs/IVs/actual movesets and strategy
>far more variety in the Pokemon you see around rather than just pidgeys/rattatas fucking everywhere
>Make a rare event happen when a Legendary Pokemon "escapes" into a city and is temporarily catchable by one person every month or so. Makes the Pokemon both extremely special and desirable.
>add trading at any time
>add PvP at any time
>>
I started playing this week

To be honest I played it the week it came out but it was a buggy mess and I forgot about it.
>>
the couple weeks it was hot shit was special

no politics, no worries, just people running in parks and public places around talking to each other

the only stuff that people were complaining about was people pokemon go and drive and how much of a fad pokemon go was, and eventually hackers
>>
Do you not know what fads are?
>>
>>381083813
>forgotten

There's literally a game-changing update coming out this week. World doesn't revolve around you, buddy.
>>
>>381083813
One word: Niantic

Anyone who'd played their previous game knew from the start that this was doomed to failure. I'm surprised it got as big as it did. Thought it'd be a massive flop on day 1. I guess that's the power of the Pokemon brand at play.
>>
>>381086098
>Pokemon
I knew it was gonna be a huge success no matter how shit the actual game was.

Niantic was retarded for having only the 1/50th of the necessary server hardware.
>>
I'm still playing, but I'm only holding out to catch legendaries.

The biggest issue in my opinion, was taking away the tracker and replacing it with nothing, followed up by the shit excuse they replaced it with.

I remember when it first came out, some friends and I would go walking to find pokemon and when someone found it, we'd all go and try to catch it.

I don't actually remember any other game that had updates that actually took away major features and replaced them with nothing for months.

There needed to be trading and there needed to be something to do at home, without walking around.

Online battles could have been kind of a cool thing and expanding the game so there's more stuff to do than just catch pokemon and battle gyms.

It could have been good if a good developer kept it going, but instead, Niantic built it and then basically forgot about it.
>>
>>381086095
With what?
>>
>>381083813
It was overexposed and people got sick of it quickly
>>
>>381086203
Well the thing is Niantic is so shit I thought maybe the game would hit a brick wall and just crash. But somehow they were at lease moderately competent.
>>
>>381086098
Ingress is still doing fine after 5 years.
I imagine at this point it might surpass Go at playerbase/activity.
>>
>>381086925
>I imagine at this point it might surpass Go at playerbase/activity.
No way. Pokemon GO has surpassed Ingress' playerbase hundred fold and will continue to do so years to come.
>>
>>381086670
>moderately competent
I don't know if you played Go within its first week but it let you actually follow the trail of pokémon almost one-to-one. They removed this and didn't replace it for MONTHS and then when they replaced it they replaced it with something worse.
>>
>>381087058
Except for when the hype died and everyone moved on.
>>
>>381087352
>everyone
It still has a more active playerbase than Ingress.

Also, you have any source for your graph?
>>
it was fun but so many things went wrong.

It was so stupid that big cites got more poke spawns than smaller ones. I dont even live in a small city, but still I was only able to catch the most basic and boring pokemon.

furthermore the arena battle system is fucking crap. and hackers ruined everything
>>
File: IMG_5928.jpg (115KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5928.jpg
115KB, 600x426px
I still play it daily. It helps that my house is a pokestoo though.

I wish it had the trading and PvP from the rpg games though. Nobody wants to tap a screen.
>>
Is there any way to play it on a rooted phone?
>>
File: Luna has a nice butt.png (220KB, 297x415px) Image search: [Google]
Luna has a nice butt.png
220KB, 297x415px
It was just a fad
>>
>>381087456
Nigga, that's google trends.

I have no idea how to compare Ingress and Pokemon playerbases, only Niantic can do that, but cities are definitely more active in Ingress (I mean, check your city on intel map).
Ingress has three minor events this weekend in Spain, Netherlands, Korea and a major one in Japan with about 20 more of each scheduled all the way through summer.
Go has what, Chicago in a month?
>>
>>381084186
I'm sure it has a chance of doing well in Japan because there's a pokestop every 25 feet.
>>
>>381087902
>google trends
Google Trends literally just graphs how much a certain term has been googled.

>Go has what, Chicago in a month?
Also Japan and to be expected in DOZENS of Unibail shopping centers in Europe.

Amount of held events also do not compare to the size of the active players.
>>
>>381083813
They fucked up when they banned the "cheaters"
I was cheating AND playing legit and buying stuff from the pokestore, until they terminated my account. Never tried it again since I don't want to go through all that grinding again.
>>
>>381083813
normies still play it tho
>>
File: 20160924_110852.jpg (1MB, 2048x1317px) Image search: [Google]
20160924_110852.jpg
1MB, 2048x1317px
>>381088358
>Also Japan and to be expected in DOZENS of Unibail shopping centers in Europe.
Well, expect Zipcar, MUFG, AXA, Softbank, Lawson, Circle K, too since that's what Ingress got.

We can't know the player numbers for neither game, events give a good estimate. Here's group photo (of the normies who attended group photo instead of getting into position for the battle) from one of the most recent Ingress anomalies in Cologne. The latest even was in Korea and it was far bigger, but apparently there aren't any photos because of some drama with official photographer.
Go still doesn't even have anything to compare this to.
>>
>>381083813
>It's been forgotten
Seems like more people are picking it back up.
>>
It's because mobile games offer nothing substantial.

They're glorified minigames.
>>
>>381089251
Mostly fat fucks, probably think walking around and tappinh your phone as sport
>>
File: 1492827780899.jpg (279KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492827780899.jpg
279KB, 473x600px
>spoofing
>multi-accounting
>gym shaving

If you are guilty of any of these three I would kindly ask you to stop playing and play a better game.
>>
Well ninatic was not expecting anywhere close to the level of userbase they got.

Servers were shit

Don't know why batting and trading was advertised in the game trailer. When it wasn't there
>>
John Hanke and his team took the earnings from PokeGo and put them in their secret Niantic shekel-vault, instead of using them to increase the size of their team for their massive worldwide phenomenon so that they can get updates out in a reasonable timeframe.

Also, a complete and utter lack of PR skills. Literally one tweet during the whole tracker debacle explaining the situation would have gone such a long way, but they're too autistic to figure out even that much. To this day they pretty much ignore the community.

Just disgraceful.
>>
>>381083813
>What went so horribly wrong?
No trading, no PVP, inaccurate distance tracker, no pokemons outside of cities, no updates, no events, CIA project
>>
>>381083813
>it's been forgotten

I don't play anymore because I hate games that dangle "fun and enjoyment" in front of me while trapping me in a grinding slog that I can only escape with money.

But everytime I go to a park I still see people playing this game, and I don't live in a particularly large city.

It's not forgotten, it has a consistent userbase who like playing it, it's just not being shoved down everyone's throats like it's the end all be all of video games forever.
>>
It's in the top 20 grossing games across all mobile devices. Literally nothing went wrong.

There's no Clash of Clans discussion either and that's top 1 grossing.
>>
proofs
>>
>>381083813
it was a shitty fad with nothing but catching pokemon
the lack of proper pokemon mechanics killed it faster
>>
Biggest problem was that there was absolutely no battling, Johto took far too long to come out, Pokestops weren't prevalent enough in Suburbs and Subrural areas, tracking was destroyed, and pokemon stopped appearing in places they should (Used to be able to find a Weedle in the woods, a Paras in a quarry, and Poliwags in a creek around here, now it doesn't matter where you are).

It was a great concept that had literally everyone in town playing for a while, but it won't come back until they fix the above and aggressively market this shit.
>>
File: 1497747889180.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497747889180.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
I remember one of my friends had a messed-up GPS on his phone, so Go thought he was walking back and forth a lot (jumping between two locations about 200 feet away from each other), while in reality he was laughing about this as he sat in a coffee shop.
>>
File: 1491578742090m.jpg (91KB, 755x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491578742090m.jpg
91KB, 755x1024px
>spoofers and shit are getting free fucking PokéCoins

Will someone PLEASE make it a rule that "Directors' fetishes" aren't allowed to fucking steer a goddamn entire game's production?
>>
>>381083813
>what went horribly wrong
>game was supposed to change the world

What the fuck how dumb are you
The game was made on a very low budget and made a fucking shit ton of money, and continues to make money despite a huge hit to the player base.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB_JAiAv2DI

Fuck the haters.
>>
>Feel like trying out the game again
>They blocked access from rooted phones

Whatever, good riddance
>>
>>381095979
>Weebs arent making/translating link mango
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>381083813
normalfags only have very tiny attention spans before they move onto the next hip new fad
>>
Holy shit they just added new spawn points. Got 2 more at my house.
>>
FGO is the true Pokemon killer.
>>
>>381096879
>tfw the West will never EVER get a Kuro event
>>
Remember him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
>tfw this is the most notable thing my country has produced in the last year
>>
>>381096984
I am more curious about what they will do with things like Shuten or Chacha's last ascension art.
>>
>>381085207
No, the sheeps were the normies who jumped in and then out within the season,
>>
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/pokemon_gos_biggest_update_yet_brings_gym_badges_new_items_and_raid_battles
>>
PLAYING GAMES MADE IN JAPAN
>>
I still see a ton of people playing it.

However, the two days where I went to a public park and hung out with people I had never met and watched 200+ other people running around to catch a Kingler were some of the best fats of my life. That shit was cash and gave me some great memories.

It's a shame I'd never be able to get a GPS signal cause the Note 4 sucks.
>>
>>381083813
>MOOOOOM THERE'S AN OLD GREASY FAT MAN IN OUR BACKYARD ASKING ME WHERE PIKACHU IS!!!!!!!

>Get the hell off of my property you goddamn trespassers! I got a shotgun that i ain't afraid to use!

>GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ROAD GODDAMN BASTARDS GETTING IN MY WAY ON THE ROAD FUCKING USE THE SIDEWALKS!

>Please leave now you asshole! This is a family funeral and you are standing on the grave!

Gee I don't know...
>>
I have a hard time thinking of ways that they could have fucked up harder than they fucked up with this game.
>>
>>381083813
It was always going to be a short lived fad. The only people in my office who played it didn't recognize any of the second generation Pokemon when they were added, except for togepi. The people who played it also bought in to Pokemon when it was a fad in elementary school.
>>
When was the last time you saw someone playing Pokemon Go in public, /v/?
>>
>>381083813
I played it about 15 minutes ago
>>
>>381084157
>NO TRADING (why)
>h-hey kid, wanna trade your pidgey for my lapras?
>just come into in my van
>>
>>381083813
>How did the game that was supposed to change the world forever
No one seriously believed that. It was obviously going to be just a fad
>>
>>381083813
It started fucking snowing and raining for half a year you sperg so get off you fat ads and help me with the raid digglets
>>
>>381083813
pogo still has 5 million+ players and the gym update is fucking lit, so no, it's not been forgotten by anyone but /v/.
>>
>>381085736
Countersage
>>
I live in a rural town, so I had to play on emulator. Ofc this made the game way too easy and I soon got bored with leveling
>>
>>381083813
Seeing you upset about this games makes me play it even harder
>>
>>381083813
Did they ever release a legendary event?
>>
>>381083813
>How did the game that was supposed to change the world forever

Are you fucking retarded? Everyone with IQ of 80 and above clearly saw it was a fad that was supposed to start big and fade to obscurity quickly
>>
>>381083813
It is proof that western developers are incapable of making good games even with japanese IPs.
>>
>pokemon game
>no trading
my only guess is they didn't want to manage to game so they made it shit on purpose and it died
>>
Pokemon is about forming a meaningful bond with your favorites and trading and battling with other players.
Pokemon GO is about hunting and throwing away endless random trash Pokemon with no ability to trade and extremely limited battling. The whole thing was fucked from the start.
>>
>>381084458
>droids
What were droids?
>>
>>381100936
sauce for the 5 million players?
>>
It's still pretty popular among certain people. All the normies gave up after the initial hype like they do with everything.
>>
what level are you niggas at? stopped at 22
>>
>forgotten
>game still prints money
wat
>>
Someone post the webm of that nerd getting mugged while streaming.
>>
>>381101356
you could google it yourself, but i'll spoonfeed you

https://www.vg247.com/2017/04/03/the-number-of-pokemon-go-players-still-logging-in-every-day-has-plummeted-by-over-80/

https://www.recode.net/2017/3/23/15039626/pokemon-go-daily-users-chart
>>
File: q5M4WzI.png (174KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
q5M4WzI.png
174KB, 350x349px
>>381100081
Today. Some kid who had set up a lure too.

Still play plenty myself too. It's more of a long time thing to just collect while I walk the dog. Pretty close to having all Kanto stuff.
>>
>>381100936
did they made gyms not shit now?
>>
>>381085807
Underrated post. Good ideas, anon.
>>
Was this your first fad? I saw this shit from so far away, I projected it would bust as kids went back to school. It's pretty easy to predict the behaviors of normie zombies and expect a fad to last a couple of months at best.
>>
>>381083813
>First major patch removes features
>Do absolutely nothing about the big faction war that people have hyped up with memes and cheap T-shirts
>Worked only 25% of the time
>>
>>381101432
This peaks my interests
>>
Is anyone going to respond to another poster or all of these post just irelavent
>>
>>381102230
you know your on /v/ right? where half the threads have no discussion what so ever.
>>
>>381102434
they do but not about vidya
>>
>>381083813
>literally getting a big update soon
>all those events that happen every now and again
If you wanted a Pokemon Go thread you could have started a normal one retard
>>
>>381083813
Implying Go is a reemplacement of mainline Pokémon games

Each Pokémon game aims at a different experience. It's easy to understand, anon, try it.
>>
File: feee725d68[1].jpg (46KB, 404x356px) Image search: [Google]
feee725d68[1].jpg
46KB, 404x356px
>>381085340
The first 2-3 weeks of Pokemon Go were some of the best days though. The whole community got involved; small businesses were booming because of poketracker locale, everyone instantly became friends with each other, and everyone was actually happy to be alive for once. I just wish Niantic didn't drop the ball hard on their golden goose because that July put a huge dent in the introverted social media bubble lifestyle that we live in, even if it was only for a month.
>>
There's nothing to fucking do. I picked it back up because my gym is, ironically, next to a pokemon gym and I liked to do something while I was riding the bike.

I have a Typhlosion and I caught a wild Tyranitar and I really don't know what else to do.

Also I keep getting Upgrades and Steel Coats as my evo item of the week and they are worthless.
>>
>>381103727
I'm planning on playing all summer I was bussy making it to 110 in battlefield 1
>>
File: 1352827293099.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1352827293099.gif
2MB, 353x234px
The initial magic is gone, along with the in game radar. The most fun I've had with the game was seeing a silhouette of a new Pokemon pop up and running around to try and find it. Things like Growlithes and Poliwags were exciting at first but it got stale as soon as I was able to evolve them. When they got rid of the footprint radar and shut down the online trackers in the same day, I was pretty much done.
>>
>>381083813
I would still play when i take my walks, but the fact that you have to camp pokestops to not run out of balls triggers me a lot, so i deleted it from my phone.
>>
Game would've probably still failed once new Pokemon were going to be added. Everyone knows and loves Gen 1(and most of Gen 2), but once they would have gotten to Gen 3 it would've been split 50/50 love new Pokemon or hate new Pokemon. Like, I remember someone saying the moment they start adding the Pokemon from the later games they would quit since "it's not the originals"
>>
>>381100081
I occaisonally see asian girls playing it on public transportation.
>>
I disagree with the lack of gameboy like battling is the cause of the failure of the game.
Do you really think normal people wants to expend time with that shit?
It made a success because it was the hip new thing to do on your phone. Even people who never played pokémon before gave it a try.
It was just a fad, nothing beyond that, and once the "cool" people said it wasn't cool anymore everybody dropped like it was human waste.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.