[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about buying Friday the 13th because I love the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jay-sun.jpg (185KB, 859x808px) Image search: [Google]
jay-sun.jpg
185KB, 859x808px
I was thinking about buying Friday the 13th because I love the films but I've heard some awful stuff about the game so I'm asking /v/ instead.
Should I bother buying it or is it broken? In that case do the devs think the problems will be sorted out soon?
>>
>>381082689
nah, the hype is dead. you missed out on the flavor of the month
>>
>>381082689
It's fun but only if you have a few friends to play it with
>>
>>381082859
Isn't it more fun to cooperate with strangers?
>>
>>381083117
Eh sometimes. A lot of randoms are fucking faggots that do nothing but glitch and shiftgrab so it's a mixed bag
>>
>>381082689
It's literally for F13 movie fans. The people hating it are largely esports kids who want a competitive game. Most of the intolerable issues were fixed within the weekend.
>>
>>381085831

This is a funny statement because the game is structured heavily around it being a game you watch rather than play
>>
oh wait I forgot it was a thing
>>
>>381082689
It's broken in the sense that Chinese people don't communicate and Russians will stab you in the back. American players are few and far between and people love teaming up with Jason to fuck over the other players which makes this game nearly unplayable in it's current state.
>>
>>381083524
Don't forget TKers for no fucking reason.
>>
File: 1435577194259.png (337KB, 424x443px) Image search: [Google]
1435577194259.png
337KB, 424x443px
>>381089564
Baby's gonna cry?
>>
>>381082689

This game's own community will kill the game

Literally. Fucking gooks team kill all the time. The experience penalty adjustment did nothing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.