[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get urge to play a game >Try to start >Distract self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497439969023.jpg (257KB, 697x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497439969023.jpg
257KB, 697x497px
>Get urge to play a game
>Try to start
>Distract self with 4chan
>Distract self with Facebook
>Distract self with YouTube
>Never wind up playing any games
How do you guys force yourselves to actually play games? I never have the energy, it feels like
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (154KB, 616x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
154KB, 616x450px
Constant longing for social stimulation. Accept that you'll never have friends or be happy. Then you can fully immerse yourself in the game.
>>
If you have no motivation or energy for that, stop fapping. Seriously. Just get your shit together and don't fap for a week, you'll feel like a fucking God again.
>>
>>381080013
Don't listen to this nerd just spend 20 hours a day playing MMORPGs.

Also when I get that way I just play really casual passive/grindy/timesink games with netflix or youtube on a second monitor.
>>
>facebook
buzz off
>>
File: 1416921203866.png (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1416921203866.png
219KB, 500x500px
>Facebook
>>
>>381079905
>>381080079
>>381080079
This. Stop fapping and start lifting. You'll feel like you never really knew how much energy you have.
>>
>>381079905
If you got distracted than either the game was not good enough or you're not a gamer but a social whore.
>>
>>381080239
Plus if you reduce your faps to once, maybe twice a week, you'll get extremely long and intense orgasms, cum buckets and feel actually energized instead of tired right after
>>
>>381079905
The past few days I've been thinking about a similar problem anon—somewhat similar. I've always loved vidya, been playing since I was a kid, however like nearly everyone I'd imagine I've gone back and forth from playing a shit ton of vidya to maybe only a couple hours a week.

As a teenager I had this really bad mindset of "I have to play EVERY major release, I can't miss out on any noteworthy titles". This led me to owning all three current gen consoles and spending nearly the entirety of my income on video games. Not only that, I was also spending an enormous amount of time playing them, I could imagine I was spending around 40 hours a week regularly playing vidya during high-school, too much if you ask present day me.

Recently, I've decided I will only stick with one current gen console (not going to mention which one, that's not the point) and I've been thinking about only playing one game a month. I sometimes feel similar urges as you do, mostly with getting distracted through YouTube and this and other shitty websites, but that's to be expected these days. I plan on just focusing on one game a month, take my time and really play through it thoroughly. Just need to remind yourself vidya is meant to be an enjoyable hobby and I guess if you're not really enjoying the games you're playing, find something else to occupy your time.

I'm literally autistic though so whatever works for you.
>>
>>381079905
You feel out of energy because from exposing yourself to all that shit you're draining yourself with all the information you're passively processing. You binge and then you crash.
>>Distract self with 4chan
Limit yourself to one thread. Not one per board. One.
>>Distract self with Facebook
Eat a bullet and limit your life, faggot.
>>Distract self with YouTube
One video. Not even if you see a good looking one in your recommendeds.
>>Never wind up playing any games
Close your browser before you start the game. Just click the X without looking back. Finish a mission or whatever before you open up other media again.
All in all you really just need to learn how to discipline yourself and deal with things in moderation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.