[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I majorly fucked up and passed on the Pierce skill and now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I majorly fucked up and passed on the Pierce skill and now I'm chipping away measly fucking damage to Lucifer.

How can I beat Lucifer knowing that I already fucked my main char's build? What demons should I get?

Also SMT thread I
>>
I beat him without even knowing pierce was a thing.
Charge + Gaea Rage still did decent damage, make sure your have a demon with debilitate, use buffs, etc.
He's not really that hard of a boss.
>>
>>381075557
Yeah I was also dumb enough to disregard focus a long time ago
I was also spamming debilitate on the dude and I couldn't get more than 600 damage in a round. Looked it up and he has 65k of life, which made the whole ordeal such a chore
>>
>>381075772
If you're really up against a wall and having problems enduring the fight, Daisojou can provide infinite heals throughout the fight, as well as having good resistances, like all fiends.
>>
>>381075981
Yeah I don't really have a problem with healing, Daisoujou indeed is healing me all the fights, and still if I do the defense buffs Lucifer hardly does any damage, but since I'm doing so little damage the battle goes on for so long that strange coincidences might happen. As it happened last time through a strange sequence of events lucifer casted null buffs and debufs and he did two criticals on my main character, ending the battle. My main problem really is offense extending the battle too long, because defense wise I'm covered.
>>
I stopped playing this game at Noah's fight but did all of the Amala Labrynth so I consider the game beat regardless.

I had a good balanced party and I'm not about to dump another ten hours onto a 90 hour save file because I needed certain elements or skills, game can s my d
>>
>>381076258
It will take some time, but you could always go for the Masakados magatama, it gives you immunity to everything except almighty, meaning your MC can't be hurt, let alone crit, by phys attacks, and makes you immune to ailments. It won't make the fight go faster, but will shut down potential game-overs very easily.
>>
good luck lmao
>>
>>381076592
I might just do that.
Apparently there's also a tedious process that will eventually lead you to the path of buying a demon with pierce in the amala labyrinth
I'll check it out
>>
>>381076540
I had a hard time with Noah at first but then you realize all his element shifts are sequenced and predictable and the fight becomes piss easy
Just get 2 demons with a bunch of different elemental magic and you're done
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.