[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So going by reception to the unveil, adding Clone Wars was basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-19-09-43-19-983773530.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19-09-43-19-983773530.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
So going by reception to the unveil, adding Clone Wars was basically all they needed to improve the game?
>>
File: Scout.jpg (49KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
Scout.jpg
49KB, 990x600px
No.
They needed to bring back classes.
They needed to increase the size of games.
They REALLY needed to add clone wars.
No more power up bullshit.
Space Battles.
Instant Action with fucking decent AI.
Improved customization (Only because they were shooting for it in the first game)
Galactic Conquest (We're never gonna see it again)
Did I miss anything?
>>
File: Gummy.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gummy.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>381072170
Oh, and you saved the thumbnail you scrub.
>Pic related, it's you
>>
>>381072443
Purge whoever suggested season passes and LODS OF DLC
>>
No people are just retarded. It will be as watered down as the the previous game just so they can milk retards for the third time when episode 9 comes out in 2019

And guess what BF3 will still have less content than the old games
>>
>>381072170
No.
>>381072940
Wrong.
>>381072443
Pretty much this, can live without galactic conquest, seeing as it was mainly a game mode (albeit fucking fun as fuck).

i bought battlefront day 1, purely cause i was like "i need the nostalgia kick and a few hours of gaming, i'll just get a refund within 7 days anyway" it disappointed me far beyond a let down. it was almost offensive. It was like they stripped all of battlefront 2 down to the most barebones game, then completely overhauled the graphics... after that hatred for EA went insane and i shat on EVERYTHING they did since. after actually looking up vis of game mechanics/gameplay/the classes, this game looks good at the very least. i've learnt better than to get hyped up, but it does look good and if it wasn't for battlefront 1 i'd even go as far as saying that this game looks great.
>>
File: 1450423160583.jpg (24KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1450423160583.jpg
24KB, 488x488px
Roger roger.
>>
>>381072170
>classes
>clone wars
>better voice acting
>classes
>better vehicle controls
>delet powerups
>CLASSES
>not letting every damn soldier use a jump pack
>better UI
>gameplay DLC is free
>C L A S S E S
>more content at launch
>space battles
Did I mention that classes were important?

Side note- Anyone else actually quite impressed with how well they are handling clones? Baker has always done a fantastic job giving them personality and the dialogue gives off that fraternal tone the clones should have.
>>
>no season pass
That's a bad fucking sign
I am sure there will be P2W microtransactions
>>
>>381077129
They already confirmed that nothing that impacts gameplay will be purchasable with real money.
It will be more like silly costumes for characters.
>>
>>381077228
>Locking the content behind the paywall is okay now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.