[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to play Pyra's game but I've never played a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4828.jpg (53KB, 354x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4828.jpg
53KB, 354x624px
I want to play Pyra's game but I've never played a Xenoblade. Where do I start? I have a WiiU and a 3DS.
>>
>>381065525
>flat ass
>huge boobs
Japanese design spotted
>>
>>381065525
Start at the start
XC is very story driven while XCX is more exploration and worldbuildan
if you wanna be adventurous, might as well start at the very start and play Xenogears and see the recurring themes and symbolisms across the series
>>
>>381065778
Does XC emulate well? Does it have wagglan?
>>
>>381066346
>Does XC emulate well?
Well enough
>Does it have wagglan?
None whatsoever
>>
Xenoblade 2 doesnt follow any game in the series so you don't really need to play anything

If you have to, play the first Xenoblade Chronicles since X is an entirely different beast
>>
File: 1351125648461.png (173KB, 345x322px) Image search: [Google]
1351125648461.png
173KB, 345x322px
>>381065778
>XC
>The start
>>
>>381065525
Xenoblade games aren't really connected to each other, so you don't have to worry about the others. But the first game and X are solid games, and should hold you off until 2.
>>
You start by watching Guilty Crown to know what a pile of shit to expect from 2.
>>
>>381066985
Xenoblade Chronicles is the first Xenoblade game, yes.
>>
>>381066985
Yes, as it turns out, Xenoblade is the first game in the Xenoblade series
If you kept reading for just a little longer, you'd see how I mentioned that Xenogears is the very start
>>
>>381066482
Sounds good, I'll start there then.
>>
If you have a New 3DS, you could play the original xenoblade on it. I mean, it's probably the worst way to play it from a technical standpoint, but I like to play games under the covers. Don't know if you can do that with the wii version played on the wii u gamepad.

I personally would emulate it, it is absolutely glorious on a high powered pc.

You probably won't have time to play XCX by the time you finish XC considering XC is like a 70 - 200 hour long game depending on how much you put in.
>>
The ass was flat
>>
>>381065525
Start with Xenogears
>>
>>381067175
>Implying Guilty Crown was bad
found the fedora tipper
>>
>>381069415
I do have a pretty powerful PC and both a wiiu pro controller and a GameCube one, so I'll go with that.
>>
>>381069156
Xenoblade has a fan made hd texture pack for dolphin. Highly recommended. Also, as you begin playing, it'll stutter a bit. Slowly goes away because its the result of caching shaders.
>>
>>381069998
Is a 480 enough to run it?
>>
I want to FUCK Pyra!
>>
>>381066985
hakase is a little shit
>>
>>381065525
Literally whatever order you want

The only continuity in the Xeno series is that Xenosaga 3 comes after Xenosaga 2, which is after Xenosaga

Everything else is 100% unrelated
>>
>>381069415
I think it's fine not to play X before 2, as incredible as X is. Should be fine as long as he finishes 1 to pick up most of the callbacks.
>>
>>381065525
Play xenogears
Then stop because the rest is garbage
>>
>>381074892
Actually, don't play any of them, because Xenogears is garbage too
>>
XCX introduces a whole lot of QoL changes, play the first one first or you might have a hard time enjoying it.
>>
Is the best control scheme for XC wiimote or classic controller?
>>
>>381065678
Literally best body type
>>
>>381076369
Did you mean flat chest and huge ass? Cause if you're didn't then you have shit taste
>>
>>381077417
fuck off nigger
>>
>>381065525
Fuck even my ass is fatter than that. Get it together Nintendo.
>>
>>381077417
I think you mean flat chest, medium ass and delicious abs
>>
I actually think it's a pretty nice ass.
>>
Can /v/ stop talking about the xeno series everyday you guys are ruining the community thx xoxoxo
>>
>>381076369
hello Ireland
>>
>>381079587
>can /v/ stop talking about videogames
>>
>>381081063
>Implying we even talk about video games other than e3
>>
>>381078894
Same. It's all about the shape.
>>
File: Xeno characters 1.jpg (1MB, 2923x3862px) Image search: [Google]
Xeno characters 1.jpg
1MB, 2923x3862px
>>381065525
None of the Xenoblade games are connected to eachother story-wise, though Xenoblade 2 might be connected to the first Xenoblade solely due to monsters returning and similar designs and themes.

I'd advise playing Xenoblade Chronicles and if you really want to, play Xenoblade Chronicles X. Be warned though, Xenoblade Chronicles X threw a shit ton of people off since it returned to a sci-fi theme like Xenogears and Xenosaga, plus its story is very weak and borderline retarded in a series generally known for its really good stories. XBX's characters are fine though, and it makes up for this flaw by arguably having one of the best and most polished open worlds, of all time and being really fun.

Xenogears and Xenosaga 1-3 are not Xenoblade games, but they're still Xeno games and made by the same guy. Xenogears is a must play, Xenosaga's hit and miss but the third game's incredible. Xenoblade's only called Xenoblade and not Xeno because Takahashi can't use the Xeno brand name anymore due to copyright so he found a loophole and attached blade to it.
>>
>>381082261
makes up for this story flaw*
>>
>>381077417
Why are niggers so easily triggered?
>>
>>381065525
Buy the first Xenoblade on Wii U VC

Also get your hands on a Original Wii classic controller or a pro
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.