[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else actually excited for this game? Less than two weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else actually excited for this game? Less than two weeks now. One question though, is their a review embargo? I haven't seen any reviews for the game yet and that's usually a bad sign.

That $40 price tag though makes me so happy.
>>
I don't get """remasters""" why buy the same game again?
>>
>>381065705
Updated? But I get what you mean

i'd rather play the orignal and how it was meant to be
>>
>>381065705
Old copies are hard to find.
>>
>>381065705
>don't have access to PS1 or often hard to find specific ps1 games
>old clunky controls
>not a fan of older graphics style
>new to the series
>played the originals to death and want a new experience with the same games you love
>wanting to support more games of that series in the future

I'm sure there's other reasons too.
>>
>>381065831
>>381065931
It emulates fine
>>
>>381064675

I really don't know what the reviews are going to tell you that you don't already know. They're the exact same games with updated graphics an the controls have been standardised across the board.
>>
File: esports.png (171KB, 364x399px) Image search: [Google]
esports.png
171KB, 364x399px
>>381064675
Reminder that crash has only ever been popular because ponies need something to bring up when people praise mario
>>
Not really because after this we got zero games for the rest of the year
>>
>>381065931
t. who wasn't born yet when it was recent and jumps on the bandwagon

kys
>>
>>381066016
Not everyone who plays games is a /v/irgin who knows how to do shit like that. Or has a pc to play it on.

Why is it so hard to think from someone else's perspective and understand that even though YOU think it may be pointless it's not to others.
>>
>>381066203
>I'm better because I was born first

Kys

Oh wait you're gonna die soon anyways lol
>>
>>381066239
If you can't work an emulator, you're a god damn retard. No other way to put it, there's no way a human can be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>381065705
considering i haven't even touched these games in like 15+ years, I would be happy to try out a remake.
>>
>>381064675
Unironically the only game I really want for the rest of the year. I'm pretty hyped
>>
>>381066598
kys
>>
>>381065705
You're confusing remasters which are the game remade from the ground up and HD Versions which are exactly the same game with updated textures here and there.
>>
>>381065705
Maybe because one of these games was in dire need of fixing up, objectively the most justified reason to warrant a remake? Remaking the whole trilogy is a bonus, and honestly a steal for $40 even though I feel it wasn't really needed.
>>
>>381066750
no u
>>
>>381066521
Go try to teach a normie how to do it I'd love to see you have an aneurysm.

My friends thought I was the fucking god of vidya when I showed them me playing pokemon on my phone.
>>
>>381067048
Your friends are insanely retarded, most normies I know they learned so much shit on their own, unless by "normies" you mean those light heads
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.