[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys I'm new to the page and I saw on the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Hello guys I'm new to the page and I saw on the internet several theories about the future of Marcus fenix in gears 5

Many users say that Marcus may have a disease because of his swooning at GEARS 4 (as the swarm apparently transforms the bodies of the kidnapped into locust). It comes to mind that being rescued by JD could have been interrupted its transformation into locust but maintained its mental connection with the swarm.

A clue to what could happen to Marcus in the future could be revealed in Gears 4, when Kait scolds Marcus after rescuing him and says "you could have ended up as a pus bag or WORST."

My theory is that a part of GEARS 5 is going to be based on the psychological evolution of marcus in a locust (having been in contact with the swarm) WHICH WILL DISTANCE FROM JD while Kait is converted into the locust queen Then she reconsiders and rejects her title) and at the end of Gear 5 marcus is "sacrificed" or something like that and the swarm (knowing that a queen could not lead the locust) rescues it to transform it into a kind of locust like the queen Myrrah for GEARS 6, in other words could the greatest hero of gears become his worst villain, plus gears 6 could tell the story from 2 perspectives on the one hand the locus marcus who wants to secure the future of the swarm and on the other hand the Of jd trying to save his father .. I know, sounds crazy but it would be an "interesting" spin on the franchise ...

I say this since many criticize the history of gears 4 because it is very short. I'm sorry, my English
>>
>>381063985
just leave /v/ forget you ever saw this board. it's for your own good. this board is the combination of a tar pit and a cesspool. I'd hate to see someone's enthusiasm for a game ruined by console war bullshit. just leave and forget that you found us.
>>
>>381063985
I liked Gears 4.
>>
>>381063985
>Hello guys I'm new
Where is your spork?
>>
I doubt there's a single person alive that gives a fuck about the storyline of the Gears Of War games.
>>
OP, please leave. Do whatever you can, but leave this place. It's for your own good.
>>
>>381064467
>not reading Aspho Fields
christ almighty the Gears novels are genuinely good. The one thing Gears has going for it is the story and the Lancer.
>>
>>381063985
I am of the exist of the present actualy contemporary being as now come to the belief of the actual sporadic yet firm thought realization of as it was on me as it bestowed the theory we ie: ego, super ego, id of be being of the gears of wars but even so now be thinking of a not concrete but marcus fenix not integral for me as i believe for this to not to actualy existing for the moment fortuite of me and you we come to the realization of this theory you present.
>>
>tfw love Gears of War games but genuinely hate microsoft
I am torn, /v/
>>
I personally think that JD will have to make a decision about killing Kait due to her recent mental developments about the swarm.

JD will hesitate in committing to anything, even after a heart felt conversation with Del in an earlier act, and then Kait will kill Marcus in front of JD due to JD "not being strong enough", proving her intentions as swarm queen and revenge sending JD into a spiraling rage in Gears 6.
>>
>>381064739
Books =/= Game story or quality of game story.
>>
>>381064467
Gearshead, here. Guessing gears of war plots are a past time. There is so much cheese involved with the plot of the games that you can call the whole scenario of the game several acts in advance. Because of this, the Gears of War plots makes for good drinking discussion while you play.
>>
>>381065175
I knew a guy in High School who actually thought Gears of War had one of the best stories ever written. Not just in vidya, period. He wasn't the smartest kid.
>>
Do you really believe guys is no place for theories? Sorry I thought that when seeing several posts with theories of games like god of war 4 (that subject I no longer find it) could put some that was me by the mind ... in order
>>
I love gears of war, especially the multiplayer, but fucking mexico ruined this game.
I hate fucking spics. I hate how the servers give advantages to people with shit connections to "level the playing field".
It's hurts too fucking much that one of my favorite multiplayer games is stuck behind a wall of spics and lag.
It's not fair.
>>
>>381065482
Just enjoy the ride here.

But don't expect serious vidya discussion.
>>
>>381065704
>>>/pol/
>>
Man I can't tell you how much I hate what Gears has become. I was there day one on the 360, when CliffyB was describing the game as "stop and pop" and the whole thing was built around 1 death, no respawn. That was some good shit.
Gears 1 and 2, for the most part, kept that ethos (though you could see the seeds of what was coming in Gears 2). It was a nice change of pace; move to cover, pop out, move, etc.
Now the meta is fucking "wall bouncing" and running around with a shotgun. I'm completely shocked that the devs haven't adjusted the game to eliminate that playstyle, it's so antithetical to the original intent of the game. I can't tell you how many times I've emptied a whole clip into a mother fucker slipping and sliding towards me only to be gibbed by a shotty blast.
I dropped Gears 4 after 10 hours of multiplayer and I doubt I'll ever be back.
>>
>>381066284
No fuck off.
Gears of War made me racist sure, but the underlying issue is still there.
90% of Mexico's internet is owned by one company, with a majority of its customers still using dsl you don't think that's a problem in a more that relies on good connections?
>>
>>381063985
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>381065482
Oh god you really did just discover 4chan didn't you?
>>
>>381067002
I don't buy it.
>>
>>381067063
It is too innocent to be a ruse, there isn't even anything to get mad about here.
>>
>>381067002
new in v But I'm not used to posting topics
>>
>>381067230
you have interesting ideas OP. How would your ideal marcus bossfight go?
>>
>>381067230
The people on /v/ are very mean and don't actually care about video game discussion. If you stay here, you'll probably lose your love for games due to all the stupid shit people say here. You should try to find another board better suited for real discussions. You seem like a nice guy. Once you get used to this place you're here forever.
>>
>>381063985
>I'm new
Thanks for being honest new friend, you sound just autistic enough to fit right in
>>
>>381066606
Gnasher and wallbouncing was always part of the game though since the first, and if you want single death eliminations, theres ranked modes.

Not saying you have to like it, but its like wondering why someone bunnyhopping outplayed you in an FPS.
>>
>>381067290

stop encouraging him
>>
>>381067230
Take my advice man, get out of here while you still can. This place will lead you to nothing but pain and misery. The level and quality of discussion here is in the toilet, but the anonymous imageboard format is addicting and it will ruin every other flavor of website for you. All of the joy in your life will slowly be sucked away.
>>
>>381067508
yea sorry man. its nice that he isnt fucked yet though
>>
>>381067554
>All of the joy in your life will slowly be sucked away.

If reality was better than it wouldn't do this. And I'm not saying fuck the real world or anything. You really can't let loose out there without sever consequences depending on your environment. If posting here is an addition, then there's something wrong because posting isn't a drug or being gluttonous or having too much lust.
>>
>>381067710
People who are already fucked up use the anonymity to level the playing field. It lets them have discussions away from their anxiety, in the middle of others they believe are like them.

That's the addictive part. That, and being an asshole with very little risk.
>>
File: 1447890764160.png (86KB, 268x309px) Image search: [Google]
1447890764160.png
86KB, 268x309px
>hey guys what do you think about this video gam-
>LEAVE WHILE YOU STILL CAN AND DON'T LOOK BACK
>>
>>381067965

Hm you have opened my eyes my friend. I will reflect on this as I sleep.
>>
OP, get out while you still can. You will than us later. Trust me.
>>
>>381067465
Sure, but it feels like that's not what was incentivized in Gears 1. Now the whole meta is built around it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.