[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo I just beat alan wake today, it was pretty fun though I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg?t=1447355184.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1447355184.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
yo I just beat alan wake today, it was pretty fun
though I still have the two special episodes to play through
I thought it was pretty fun, anyone else agree?
though I felt like they threw a bit too much ammo at you at certain times, and you barely, if ever, run out unless the game deliberately gives you nothing
like that sequence where you had to defend the helicopter before it started up, I was able to beat it using nothing more than the revolver and a handful of flares
I kinda wish nightmare was unlocked right at the start, though, since I'll probably never replay the story
>>
>>381063179
Yeah it was definitely too easy, all of remedy games are like that desu, it's annoying. Game was fucking great though, the whole story is a fun ass ride through some stephen king book in video game form. I replay that shit every year or so
>>
Yeah it was fun. Play the American Nightmare after you're done. It's more action oriented.
>>
it was too repetitive to me
>>
>>381063346
the only part I had to restart a few times was that part where you get ambushed in the little garage/warehouse thing with the radio inside of it
having to deal with a hefty pack of enemies with only a handful of shotgun shells and 3 flares was pretty rough, but really satisfying
if the game was like that the entire way through, it would've been fuckin incredible

>>381063575
I'll try it out, but from what I've seen it looks like some kinda arcade/re: mercenaries style shooter, not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm lookin forward to it

>>381063710
there were a few parts that felt like a bit of chore to get through, but I really only felt like that with poltergeists since the flashlight devours batteries while only doing so much, but the game basically gives you a "skip this encounter" button with the flare gun + flashbangs. I admit I did that a few times near the end when there were multiple chainsaw enemies
>>
>>381063179
You can unlock nightmare through an ini-file edit or something like that, I did it a few years back when I played. Google it.

It definitely makes the game more enjoyable.

Although the special episodes are slightly harder than the original game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.