[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw Atari box comes out with it's amazing games and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1497737054112.png (171KB, 836x909px) Image search: [Google]
1497737054112.png
171KB, 836x909px
>Yfw Atari box comes out with it's amazing games and Xbox finally goes out of business like the Dreamcast
>>
File: 1474345506094.gif (2MB, 423x234px) Image search: [Google]
1474345506094.gif
2MB, 423x234px
>>381059962
>any of the big three
>going out of business anytime soon
>>
Ataribox is the next Dreamcast dipshit. Extremely A E S T H E T I C console with a niche market and amazing exclusives.
>>
File: dead jaguar.jpg (123KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
dead jaguar.jpg
123KB, 888x666px
>>381059962
mfw Atari box is just as ignored as the last Atari box
>>
is there any info beyond it being in development?
>>
>Nintendo's strategy with the Switch is portability and a wide slew of exclusives
>Microsoft's strategy is raw power and performance in the Xbox One X and PC synergy through a "Play Anywhere" approach
>Sony's strategy is to keep PS4 sales at a constant momentum through new models with marginal improvements (in other words, nothing really different)

What would be Atari's?
>>
>>381059962
The ataribox is gonna fade away like the ouya
>>
It's not a fucking ouya, it's not a fucking plug n play. Just wait for details to come before you start talking shit
>>
>>381059962
>with it's amazing games
Like, I'm all for another console competitor to shake things up but really, what sorts of games could they have that would actually break them into the market?
>>
>>381060556
Appeal to nostalgia/aesthetics, exclusives
>>
>>381060728
I saw in a thread that they were getting funding from Amazon. Can't confirm this though
>>
>>381060854
What IPs and development teams does Atari even have?
>>
What games franchises do they even own
>>
>>381060909
That wouldn't make sense, Amazon is very vertically integrated for these things.
If Amazon was involved, they'd own Atari outright.
>>
>>381060909

They would have a real chance to break through with a giant like Amazon backing them.
>>
>>381060909
>Amazon

What sorts of games could they have that would actually break them into the market?
>>
>announcement with no specs listed, no titles listed, no information given at all beyond a few panning shots of a 3D model concept
o-k
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.