[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the only 'difficulty' in this game the fact you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
is the only 'difficulty' in this game the fact you have to go back and get all your lost shit after you die? please tell me it actually gets hard and not more inconvenient.
>>
>>381049565
The idea that you can lose your money should motivate you to stay alive; it's called good game design. Bad games let you die over and over with no punishment.
>>
>>381050862
it does and I'm not saying it's a bad game, it's fucking great. it just doesn't seem as hard as it was made out to be.
>>
>>381049565
Whereabouts are you in the game?
>>
File: CRae829.jpg (16KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
CRae829.jpg
16KB, 272x153px
>>381051007
It definitely gets much harder. I'd say that it gets harder after you get to the forest.

Sorry for mistaking your tone, by the way. Bloodborne is a great game; hope you're enjoying.
>>
Souls games aren't hard, they just don't hold your hand
Go play Ninja Gaiden Black or something if you want a challenge
>>
>>381051170
I'm still only in central Yarnham.
>>381051203
yeah I'm definitely enjoying, the combat is satisfying, the monsters are great, etc. I'm just let down by the promise of super high combat difficulty.
>>381051208
yeah I was thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden on xbox. I have the vita version already but the baby analogue sticks are kinda weird to use
>>
>>381051681
>I'm still only in central Yarnham.
lol, the game gets a lot harder, Gascoigne is going to assfuck you. I hope you aren't looking up any guides or help.
>>
>>381051681
I didn't find Bloodborne to be that difficult aside from a couple of bosses which took me a long time, although I've had experience playing all the other souls games prior so I knew what to expect. A couple of the DLC bosses are pretty difficult (you should definitely play the DLC, it has some of the best content in the entire game).
>>
>>381051853
by assfuck I hope you don't mean just placing the checkpoints further apart
>>
>>381050862
Found the Merchant.
>>
>>381052004
>by assfuck I hope you don't mean just placing the checkpoints further apart
Bingo
>>
>>381052004
Father Gascoigne is the next boss you will fight (assuming you already killed Cleric Beast). He will most likely fuck you up several times.
>>
>>381049565
Theres an optional dungeon that cuts your health in half so bosses can one shot you, does that count?
>>
>>381052161
fuck that's lame
>>381052252
ok that sounds a little better
>>
>>381052527
Cursed chalices. Look for them after you finish the game, sounds more like your thing. Have fun with hotdog lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.