[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/n intendo-e3-2017-minecraf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: cuckminions.jpg (107KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
cuckminions.jpg
107KB, 864x864px
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-e3-2017-minecraft-on-switch-requires-an-x/1100-6450965/

>need xbox live for switch to play with xbox
>>
File: 1497817669685.jpg (177KB, 467x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497817669685.jpg
177KB, 467x440px
seriously?

no wonder why sony said no
>>
>>381044870
And this ladies and gentlemen, is why Sony said no.
Frankly I'm surprised Nintendo agreed to this kike shit, they should've rejected this as well.
>>
Nintendo BTFO
>>
File: rlly mks me thnk.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rlly mks me thnk.png
4KB, 225x225px
Why the fuck didn't Sony just come out and say that crossplay with Microsoft would force you to use Xbox Live?
This whole "protecting the users" bullshit was a retarded excuse
>>
>>381044870
Doesn't say you have to pay for Gold though, just having an account doesn't cost money.
>>
>>381046383
It's still using your direct competitor's network and letting them collect data on your users. If it were me I'd reject that shit in a heartbeat.
I genuinely can't grasp why Nintendo agreed to it, other than simply not giving a fuck about users and Microsoft both.
>>
>>381044870
It's free. It's not ideal, but is it really that big of a problem? It's not any more inconvenient than Steam having to launch uplay for a game.
>>
>>381046383
That's the exact reason as to why Sony wouldn't do it, if people can just play on XBL for free instead of paying for PSN, it cuts the profits they make
>>
>>381045495
Goes to show how desperate nintendo is.
>>
>>381045840
Apparently it was true.
Kinda

>>381047001
No, you need a XBL account to play online.
Not sure if Minecraft on consoles requires Gold/PS+
Also
>>381046537
>>
>>381047578
Even if it was a bad decision, how can you honestly believe that? The Switch is a massive success and it's projecting to continue to be, they're even building a theme park right now. Why would this, of all things, be indicative of them being desperate? Do you just enter all nintendo related threads and shitpost?
>>
>>381045840
They were under NDA
>>
>>381047578
what the fuck is the issue here?
that you need to sign into a microsoft account?
big fucking whoop. it's not like you're actually buying gold.
it's literally me signing into my email for fucks sake
>>
>>381048728
With who? For what?
>>
>>381044870
It just says you need to have an account. Nothing about having to pay for XBL Gold.
>>
HAHA HOLY FUCK WOW
>>
>>381045840

Covering their ass legally most likely.

Plus if this is true then what they stated is completely correct. Sony has no obligation to program in a way to sign into Xbox Live while being signed into PSN as well.

What a weird daisy chained retarded way about things that WILL introduce exploits when it comes to hacks and exploits.
>>
Shit, the goyim found us out
>>
>sign into my hotmail
>connect

Not like I'd play Minecraft anyways, but is this such a huge deal?
I swear it's hyperbole central since e3.
Oh wait, that's /v/ always.
>>
>Microsoft gets an icon on the switch

Literally cucked
>>
>>381049323

It's probably not just going to be that though. It'll be some retarded app you have to download.
>>
why are minions such a sht?
>>
owo what's this?

https://s1.webmshare.com/9rjzr.webm
>>
>>381044870
deja vu, I saw this exact same thread with the exact same response maybe 1 or 2 days ago. I guess its marketeers then
>>
File: .jpg.jpg (9KB, 136x137px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg.jpg
9KB, 136x137px
>>381047578
I wonder who would have wanted to make this kind of post.
>>
Now imagine the chimp out if it was sony.
>>
Microsoft owns Minecraft
>>
>Sony allows this
>people who don't like it can opt-out
>people who do like it can opt-in

Versus

>Sony doesn't allow it
>people who don't want it don't have to have it
>people who do want it CAN'T have it
>>
Based sony keeping their nose out of it
>>
File: Nintendo-Switch-Voice-Chat[1].png (222KB, 1884x964px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Switch-Voice-Chat[1].png
222KB, 1884x964px
So you're telling me I gotta buy this and a Nintendo online subscription and a xbox live subscription to play online minecraft?
>>
So sign a account without paying? abit of a pain but If it gets players to play with them I don't see why not
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.