[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /v/ still play pazudora? I've noticed that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: pazudora.png (115KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pazudora.png
115KB, 300x300px
Does anyone on /v/ still play pazudora? I've noticed that the thread on /vg/ is gone, probablly killed by discord
>>
I still "kinda" play it. Every since Dark Athena came out, I've really only been doing challenges and jewel dragons.
>>
I've just started playing recently. Just bumped my monster box up to 150 and was focusing a bit on leveling up the monsters you can catch in the normal dungeons.

Heck, I still haven't completed all the normal dungeons yet.
>>
I liked Z but I can't get into mobage

X localization when
>>
I still play it somewhat, but I've been doing it for five years, so it's kind of out of habit more than anything. It's an aged game. You can only squeeze so much blood out of it, unless GungHo wants to do a major overhaul.
>>
Deleted mine just a few days ago after not playing for months. Constant power creep and annoying descend gimmicks made it not fun.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-18_19-53-47.jpg (215KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-18_19-53-47.jpg
215KB, 960x1280px
I've playing it a lot more recently since I bought D.Athena and I can now actually clear a lot more content.
>>
I enjoy a lot of the simplicity it has, but if it wants to compete with the likes of FGO, GBF, and FEH, it needs to step up.

I'm still amazed that there are like, three songs you'll hear in the game outside of special events.
>>
File: IMG_0288.png (928KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.png
928KB, 640x1136px
I started a few weeks ago after avoiding it before because I was put off by autistic sounding things about rerolling during a Godfest.

Up to QoG now but seem to have hit a brick wall in terms of progress.

I think I'm enjoying it tho
>>
Stopped playing like a year ago desu
>>
>>381032440
>FEH

How is this game popular? It's the most bland game I've played in my life. The gameplay is such a simplified version of the main games that's it's barely existant.
>>
I played it for like 3 years, but goddamn the fucking kikes can fuck off with their RNG bullshit.

That's why I don't play any mobile shit that has "rolls". Fuck that.
>>
>>381032440
>Fire Emblem Heroes
>???
>???
What are those and are they fun?
>>
>>381032902
Fate/Grand Order, and Granblue Fantasy. GBF is in English, and the English version of FGO comes out literally next week. They're some of the most popular mobile games in Japan right now. PAD I'm pretty sure still competes, but it lags behind in a multitude of features, like voice acting, a fleshed out campaign mode, and a variety of musical tracks.
>>
>>381030883
I still play it.
>I've noticed that the thread on /vg/ is gone, probablly killed by discord
From what I saw, the last few threads had a lot of shitposting during its last legs that it eventually killed the general.
>>
>>381033089
>like voice acting, a fleshed out campaign mode, and a variety of musical tracks.

If I had to choose 3 things I don't care about in my phone game it would be voice acting, a fleshed out campaign and a variety of musical tracks.
>>
>>381033201
And there's a reason why PAD still hangs on, but when you boot up something like a modern mobage, I promise you, you'll feel like PAD is around a generation behind in terms of feel and features.
>>
>>381032783
>How is this game popular?
It's Fire Emblem. Of course it is popular, especially with the newer crowd who just got into the series with Awakening.

I have to agree that I find it rather dull, too. Progress is mostly determined by what units you have, which is 100% luck of the draw. Past that, it's lots of grinding.
>>
>>381033308
PAD at its core has fun gameplay atleast. I've tried the Fire Emblem game I was bored out of my mind. To a certain extent because of the "fleshed out campaign", but mostly because the gameplay is such a light version of FE it might aswell not exist. Never tried the other two, maybe those are good.
>>
>>381033089
isn't gbf and fgo just autobattles though?
>>
>>381032902
Granblue Fantasy and Fate/Grand Order. They're pretty popular mobage in nipland.
GBF isn't officially localised, but it does have a serviceable English translation and you can play it on your chrome botnet or you phone if you can get around to doing it. F/GO comes out in English literally in a week.
Gameplay is alright for a mobage, plays like a very lite rpg, and both have an alright story to go with it, although F/GO is up in the air because Nasu. Of course it's gatchashit so go in expecting as much, like farming for mats and throwing your shekels until you get your waifu.
>>
>>381033685

Granblue has an auto function, but its only usable on garbage fights that you spam for farming.
On any real fight, it plays pretty much identically to a turn based JRPG, with a few more mechanics.
>>
>>381033685
FGO is definitely not an autobattle game.
>>
>>381030883
(((Played))) it for a good year, but spent more time in loading screens than actually playing the game and finally got sick of it
>>
>>381033685
They both have enough depth that autobattling could possibly get you wiped on anything that isn't trash mobs.
>>
>>381030883
played PAD for a long time when the meta was OSOBOS with ra/sakuya/kali etc

then they added retarded "too much damage" shields and powercreeped the entire roster every week, so i said fuck it
>>
File: JNFJUb2.png (2MB, 1980x1094px) Image search: [Google]
JNFJUb2.png
2MB, 1980x1094px
>>381030883
I still play it sometimes when I don't feel like playing real games.

Playing mobile games with good character design always makes me wish the characters had a real RPG, instead of being trapped in a mobile game
>>
>>381030883
>Killed by Discord
If a general can't sustain itself so that users migrate over to discord, the general isn't worth having anyways.

Anyways, /padg/ moved over to /mbgg/ so try there.
>>
>>381030883
Yeah, but I never looked at the vg thread. vg's a shitty place.

Currently using Sakuya and Julie. Bought myself a Ragnarok Dragon with all those free points.
>>
File: Pet1515.png (202KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
Pet1515.png
202KB, 550x370px
I started playing with a bunch of high school friends in the game's first year of release. They all stopped once we graduated, but I continued til about Rank 350, and then the grind of "I have to have this certain team set-up if I want to do this one dungeon" became a chore to try arranging. Two months ago I dropped PAD for Fire Emblem Heroes, but there are some monsters who will always remain in a special place in my heart.

PAD grew to be a chaotic but eventually predictable gacha, but it helped me respect the genre for what it wasn't really supposed to be - a way of finding some nice friends whether in reality or online.
>>
>>381034565
>Playing mobile games with good character design always makes me wish the characters had a real RPG, instead of being trapped in a mobile game
Goddamn this
>Granblue hired motherfucking Yoshida to do the art.
At least there's that Platinum Games Granblue game coming out, and the mobage is at least fun.
>>
>>381032354
What is the hype for D.Athena? I have L.Kali and do 56x damage with L.Kali support. I always thought this was one of the best damages possible.
>>
>>381034281
Resolve is the worst shit. Especially when everything's high damage/burst, but you have to throttle your damage to make sure the monster's under that hp threshold.
>>
>>381034856
its worse because they make the combo/rainbow teams that are most fun to play absurdly strong with multipliers, but it becomes a deficit because even at half damage they do too much
>>
>>381034281
>>381034856
>"too much damage" shields
What.

What does that mean. There's a damage cap on how much a single character can do now, or something?
>>
>>381034845
Well. It used to be, and now it's just alright. Lkali's leaderskill is pure offense which is meh, and the multiplier could be higher.

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3490
Is a better Kali. Better awakenings, higher damage multiplier, easier to get above 25x.

As for D.Athena, just LOOK
http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3193
49x attack multiplier and you only need to match 2 colors instead of 4 colors + a high combo. Not to mention 4x RCV and 2.25x HP is just insane. AND D.Athena's awakenings are insane.

>>381035525
Aye. Some bosses void damage over say, a million. And real fuckers absorb damage as healing instead of voiding it.
>>
>>381035525
There are some bosses that absorb damage in excess of a certain amount. So if you hit above that threshold, let's say 500k on a single hit, it just heals the boss. What I was talking about, resolve, was when a boss will survive with 1hp if they're above a certain hp percentage. Almost all of those bosses have 1 shot abilities at 1hp or under like 20% health, so knocking them down that far will usually get you killed unless you have a proper active skill.
>>
>>381034845
Low activation requirement
Tankiness
Three TPAs
Delay with enhance
Made to clear high-end content like Arena 3

>>381035525
Probably referring to monsters like Sopdet where if you go over their indicated damage threshold, they will ignore the damage or heal from it instead of taking damage. For Sopdet, if you do over 200k, she will heal from it. Could also refer to resolve where an enemy will endure all damage down to 1hp and counter attack with an ability that will kill you instantly unless you're prepared.
>>
>>381034845
Incredibly simple activation, HP like a Krishna team but less orb hungry, easy damage control, and delays, which are still the most broken mechanic in the game.
>>
>>381034648
They tried to when the thread died, but as usual they got bullied out by a few autists so they moved to discord instead
>>
>>381035725
>>381035761
>>381035935
>punishing people for playing well
>>
>>381036187
basically match one dark one water and one heart and you kill almost any floor and heal back half your HP. If you need more damage then make TPAs or enhance or get 7 combos--all of d.athena's best subs have 7 combo awakenings
>>
>>381036542
Not disagreeing with you, but the devs consider damage control as playing well also. That's why some of their recent monsters have "no skyfall combos" leader skills and even offers no skyfall as a badge from quests.
>>
>>381036542
It's not being punished for playing well, it's getting fucked by rng from skyfalls. Damage control is a skill, but getting fucked because a green combo came from above is awful.
>>
>absorbs
fujin, kenshin fujin guy, or uruka
>resolve
delay, shields, no skyfall leads or multi-conditional multipliers for damage control

your friends will often have fujin on meta leads
>>
>>381036898
I can understand wanting to make the game more challenging and not wanting players to just plow through everything, but that seems like it is just punishing players for doing very well with the chains. I can see why no skyfall becomes important with those rules (as >>381037248 says, an additional combo falling down would fuck you over) but completely nulling the damage, or healing it, just means that the player need to focus on NOT doing as well as they can.

It's like if Tetris punished you for scoring multiple Tetrises in a row.

Well, I'm nowhere close to that level yet. There's no telling if I even can, with using mostly just the stuff captured from dungeons. We'll see, I guess.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.