[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QC was fine until this faggot showed up. It's the beta and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
QC was fine until this faggot showed up. It's the beta and power creep has already begun.
>>
>>381027590
>a microtransaction primarily focused and themed game has pay2win power creep
WHOA STOP THE PRESSSES
>>
>>381028160
the problem is that currently all the champions are free.
>>
>>381029038
You sound like a jew
>>
>>381027590
all they have to do is add classic mode and boom everything is great
>>
>>381030048
which they never will
>>
File: 1439608882989.jpg (22KB, 340x506px) Image search: [Google]
1439608882989.jpg
22KB, 340x506px
>>381027590
>waaaaah im a shitter and dont know how to bait out his active
Daily reminder than pros only sometimes pick him and that clutch counters him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP7m7Dw3aPk
>>
>>381031909
this is so much less cool/entertaining than watching even quake live matches
>>
>>381032078
how
>>
I played the beta since it was available but the more I played it the less I liked it. Definitly my fault for never playing Quake III or Arena and missing out on that but I do not like the varying health bars or abilities in Champions.
>>
if you couldn't already tell QC was fucked up then there is no hope for you
>>
>>381032314
sucky game
>>
QC ded on arrival. catering to casuals in an arena shooter means nobody wants to play it. pros are being hopeful because nobody cares about them anymore without a game for them to play.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (41KB, 240x314px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
41KB, 240x314px
>>381032927
lmao ebin my friend, simply ebin
>>
>>381033145
it is, retard (funny reaction image btw)
>>
>>381033303
>>
>>381033367
something on your mind?
>>
>>381033424
>>
QC was shitty coming right out the gate.
>>
>>381033472
>>
File: t numale7.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
t numale7.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>be /v/
>suck at anything competitive
>dont bother watching pros
>think something is op because you suck
>"ded gaem"
>>
>>381027590
>>381027590
>fine

nah

The netcode is turbo ass

The matchmaking does not really exist the game matches veterans vs noobs and doesnt seem to be based on any kind of rating/elo/mmr system.

Que and load times are too long

The bethesda client is terrible and buggy, but this is only indirectly related to the game

I mean i like the gameplay itself though and hope they fix those issues.
>>
>>381027590
>calling literally the first fps protagonist in the history of gaming a faggot
wew lad
>>
>>381033937
BJ was in Catacomb Abyss?
>>
>>381027590
>F2P first person shooters

I mean unless somebody has other examples TF2 was the ONLY F2P FPS that wasn't loaded with pay2win garbage.

I mean, really, you can get every stat unique weapon or enough scrap to buy them all in like 2 weeks to a month of playing, or you could just drop 2.50 on a key and be able to afford every weapon in the game plus a few cheap cosmetics.

Everything else? Yeah, p2w powercreep garbage. Remember combat arms? Why are you people even trying this fucking atrocious shit?
>>
>>381033762
>suck at anything competitive
>so fucking new he doesn't remember the shazbowl
fuck outta here boy
>>
>>381034286
or if you were good you played with a vanilla loadout on any class and did just fine.
>>
>>381034209
Would you call an elder scrolls a first person shooter based only on the fact that it's in first person shooter and you have projectiles?

No? Than you wouldn't call catacomb abyss an FPS.
>>
>>381034415
>beating literal redditors
>look guys i can beat up retards
It was good for memes, that was it.
>>
>>381034519
Eh mostly.

Scout's non-primary unlocks are almost all straight upgrades to stock
Pyro as a class as a whole is just much worse running stock only
Engineer is still good with stock but is just BETTER with unlocks.

Really the only classes I'd say are really just as good vanilla as otherwise are Sniper and Demo. Everyone else has some sort of unlock that would be better for most situations.

Not that they don't TRY, and also go out of their way to make any weapons with new stats as cheap as possible.
>>
>>381034798
fuck outta here boy
>>
>>381034879
I'll give you engineer but what scout unlocks are better than the pistol? basher is used in comp but pubbies don't understand building uber.
pyro needs to be deleted due to RS switching. Only retards think that takes skill.
>>
>>381035017
>what scout unlocks are better than pistol

Winger
Crit cola
Milk (debatable)

As for melee you're literally never going to be actually hitting somebody with your bat in a serious, competitive situation so there's NO reason not to run something like the atomizer or shit even wrap assassin basically all the time.
>>
>>381035017
>HE STILL CAN'T BEAT PYROES

HOW
HOW are people do bad that they STILL
STILL
Consistently lose to some variation of puff-n-sting and come here to whine about it?

>there are people on this board right now who don't know that pyro is literally consistently the most useless, underpowered class in the game

Actually fucking get good.
>>
>>381027590
Actually, power creep is one thing I don't worry about with QC. Other champs have already gotten nerfed, BJ will get nerfed as well. Introducing new champs slightly OP makes sense because it's hard to hit the right balance in the first draft and if a champ is underpowered then nobody is going to play him at all and you never know what needs to change. So introduce new champ OP, everyone plays him, the strengths are figured out, you nerf one of them and see if it reduces the use rate to average level. Rinse and repeat for every champ and you should end up with a game full of usable champions.
>>
>>381035306
I've killed plenty of people with the basher in comp
not nearly as many as scatter or pistol but sometimes a low hp medic needs a dicking.
winger is shit, pistol acc is retarded and giving you less ammo for some maneuverability on the highest maneuverability class isn't useful. crit cola is banned in comp and only fags take it but I guess if you're retarded and you want to jump in and die you'll use cola. milk is useful but then again banned in comp and pubbies have the brain power of a peanut.
you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to melee in comp.
>>381035530
>THERE RETARDS ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO PLAY PYRO
now who's the bigger faggot?
>>
>>381033762
Accusation misses the mark as BJ really is OP. You would know that if you actually did watch the pros. Cypher literally just won a cup with BJ as his main choice, and the casters said on stream that they expect BJ to get nerfed.
>>
>>381035017
rs switching is no match for a rocket
>>
>>381034882
Cypher won because he was a rail hitting machine, he could have picked anyone and still won. If Bj was nearly half as op as half the autists crying on here then he would be every pros main choice. Fact is that there were some people who didnt even pick him at all.
>>
>>381037040
meant to reply to >>381035721
>>
>>381037040
Cypher has been hitting insane rail in QC since day 1 it seems. His setup must be really good. Meanwhile rapha is scraping by hitting badly with all weapons, still winning almost every round and match but it's interesting to see the difference. Shows you just how aim-based a player Cypher is, I guess.
>>
>>381037372
*rapha is hitting badly by his own standards / compared to QL
>>
File: ANIME GRILL.png (28KB, 273x358px) Image search: [Google]
ANIME GRILL.png
28KB, 273x358px
>>381034286
>TF2 was the ONLY F2P FPS that wasn't loaded with pay2win garbage.

>50 item slots without paying
>like a hundred different guns at this point
>>
>>381031909
>Clutch
Yeah, because I can't wait to pick the worst character just so I can stand a chance against dual lighting or machine guns. Or better yet, if he kills 1 person before me, he'll get an extra 25hp boost. Because those don't sound overpowered at all.

>>381033864
This
>>
>>381035631
I main scout/demo, try again
>>
File: kocoum.jpg (49KB, 750x497px) Image search: [Google]
kocoum.jpg
49KB, 750x497px
>>381027590
This game is pretty garbage, the servers are extremely shit.
its not worth the download since you need a launcher.
>>
>>381037785
But you can literally get every game changing thing and the backpack space needed for it for 2.49 or potentially just 99c if you're willing to spend time trading.

Other games require you constantly put in microtransactions to keep up

Tf2 requires one.
>>
>>381039407
>if he kills 1 person before me
Dont tell me your a dm autist? Your playing the casual mode so dont speak like you know shit about anything.
>>
>>381035631
>you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to melee in comp

Do you? My main question is, as somebody who is apparently good as scout, why are you wasting time NOT reloading your primary?

If you killed somebody with the basher you ambushed them and could have killed them quicker with your scatter or you're just embarrassing them and this isn't worth talking about.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.