[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, seems like it's the death knell for Eternal Crusa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: crusade.jpg (71KB, 600x278px) Image search: [Google]
crusade.jpg
71KB, 600x278px
Well, seems like it's the death knell for Eternal Crusade. Even Valrak, paid shill extraordinaire, is throwing a tantrum over how shoddy the game turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVk5UY7haw0

And people paid over 400 dollars for a crappy shooter with a 40K skin.
>>
>>381027337

>there will never be a space marine 2
>>
Wasn't this piece of shit even in a Humble Bundle recently? Even that wasn't enough to make me want to give it a try. It looked janky and unfinished as fuck even after coming out of early access
>>
>>381027337
well, maybe it will be better in 6 months!
then it will be shit again
i dont how for how long it can survive
>>
>waffle waffle waffle game sucks and has no content

No shit sherlock, holy fuck this guy put in over 1k hours? Anyone with half a brain could tell the devs were full of shit. I thought it was a miracle the game played as well as it did.
>>
I tried it for a couple of hours and was having fun, was about to buy the premium upgrade or whatever it's named. And then I got thrown into some stupid map where you can't fucking do anything, the enemy is fucking placed inside a fortress, and you have to ride vehicles I supposed, but it's a god damn massacre.

I don't know if they were trying to reenact the Normandy fight or something stupid, but it's atrocious, like out of the 20 on our team only 3 got a few kills, the rest did nothing but die over and over to heavy fire from out of fucking nowhere. So I wasted a good 30 minutes for nothing.

It's not only that the game has little content, but some of the content is horrendous, and there's no way to filter it, and even if they did the already small community would end up segregated to just 1 or 2 maps that people actually like.
>>
>>381028446
yeah, disable "queue for fortress" from the menu section. those maps are horrible, no fun to play
>>
>>381028726
is it possible to disable friendly fire?
>>
I come back to the game once every month or so and have a reasonably descent time, but I think it's just because they have decent character customisation (I got duped into the early adopter thing so got 40k funbucks) but god damn, there is a lot of work to be done in really obvious areas, lime how the CSM vehicles are identical to SM vehicles when they're so unique on TT, and all the terrible particle physics and bugs and shit. Makes you wonder what exactly they're working on right now.
>>
>>381029025
Yes, you have to make sure no friendlies are standing in front of your ordnance.
>>
so much stuttering didn't watch

just say something already
>>
>>381027337
>3 mins and 30 seconds to get to the fucking point

jesus christ this dude's a retard. 2x speed isn't fast enough. I'm not listening to this mouth-breather.
>>
>>381027337
I didnt even know it was out of early access.
>>
>>381027337
>all that stuttering, pauses and repeated words

I want to strangle him.
>>
>>381027337
Man I was so hype for this shit too, I was thinking it was going to be Planetside 2 level of scale and battles between Orks Eldar Space Marines and Chaos, but nope we got little itty bitty maps with FUCK HUGE characters and vehicles, janky as fuck 3rd person controls.

Ugh I bought it a while ago and refunded it after 30 minutes.
>>
>>381029715
Endure it until the second half, when he begins to fight back tears.
>>
>>381029389
They're working on other games.
>>
you can sell a box of shit to 40k fans as long as it has a 40k skin
>>
File: outrageouslaffs.jpg (45KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
outrageouslaffs.jpg
45KB, 640x621px
>>381027337
>People actually thought the game wasn't gonna end up a shit
>>
File: 24516513613.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
24516513613.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>381027432
>>
File: 1495837232762.gif (200KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1495837232762.gif
200KB, 600x338px
>>381027337
literally all they needed to do was make the game a spiritual successor to Space Marine
but instead they got overly ambitious because of the amount of money they were getting and made a halfhearted mess that doesn't quite know what kind of game it's supposed to be
>>381032843
used to be the case but thankfully they're beginning to wake up
maybe DoW3 will mark the point at which 40k fans start demanding quality in their franchise's video game adaptations
>>
>>381027432
This, I played Spess Muhreen recently and jumped onto this and the gameplay is so different it's staggering, while the elements are still the same, the gunplay and feeling of combat are so different it completely kills my boner for this, especially when Space Marine's combat is much better and it was released 6 years ago.
>>
>>381034023
Space Marine actually had people who gave a damn about it. And a decent publisher, when they weren't coveting the handheld audience.
>>
>>381034023

Different companies made the games

Hell, This game is still technically Alpha. What happened is they released the game early to allow more people to try it in Alpha state but since Capcom bought them that year, they shoved a 'release date' out on September. I would even dare say a lot of people who promoted the pre-alpha look into it still think it is in Alpha like Angry Joe.
>>
>>381034023
>>381034312

Space Marine:Developed by Relic,Published by THQ and Sega

Eternal Crusade: Dev: Behavior Interactive. Published by Bandai Namco

That and they are also working on Dead by Daylight and Fallout Shelter.
>>
>>381034606
>Dead by Daylight
>developing a game with that name
>after their last game died a slow and painful death

Like pottery.
>>
A game, produced by a company specialized in licensed shovelware, ends up being licensed shovelware.
"I feel betrayed, no one could have seen this coming. It was great in my head" comments a heavyset plastic enthusiast.
>>
turned out to be a failure huh? it always looked like shit. there's always this one autist who shilled this game in the planetside 2 general a couple years ago
>>
Warbros was banking on this post Wia. Boy did this suck.
>>
>>381035995
>post Wia

Did he die or something?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.