[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon's Dogma 2 or Devil May Cry 5? Both games will have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: C1LceR8WEAQ-Gpe.jpg (43KB, 328x450px) Image search: [Google]
C1LceR8WEAQ-Gpe.jpg
43KB, 328x450px
Dragon's Dogma 2 or Devil May Cry 5?
Both games will have their potential maxed out but you can only choose one.
>>
>>381026720
Deep Down
>>
>>381026720
Dragon's Dogma, easily. I love DMC, but it's had 4 games already. DD is 5 years old already, and needs to grow before it is forgotten.
>>
>>381026720
Max potential Dragons Dogma. We've had a good run for DMC but there is far more we could do with DD
>>
>>381026720
DMC ofc.
>>
Devil's Dogma.
>>
Dragon's Dogma has had like 5 re-releases and no sequel. This cannot continue.
>>
>>381026720
DMC, IDGAF about DD
>>
DD deserves it in my opinion. As for which is more likely, I believe it's still DD. They announced a current gen update for a reason. They need to hype the series, and this was the best way to do it while gauging market interest at the same time.
>>
>>381027291
If you played it, what did you dislike about it?
I personally hated
>NO lock on
>Huge open world with little to do
>>
>>381026720

Dragons Dogma would have been fun if your "pawns" weren't robots and actually had backstories and character. The hack and slash got too boring to warrant playing through such a large game with such little story elements.
>>
>>381027842
Lock on is terrible and shouldn't exist in this game.

The game world was definitely barren most of the time, though. This was most apparent in the huge ass city. It was just plain depressing, running around the largest city in the world, and seeing like 30 people, tops. Half of them useless.
>>
>>381026720
Dragon's Dogma.

DMC already had 4 mostly good games and prerty much peaked at 3.

DD's potential hasnt even scratched the surface, the original plans for DD were massive and i'd like another serious shot at it.
>>
DMC game with vergil or a continuation of 2 with Dante saving Vergil from hell.
>>
>>381028315
>Half of them useless.

No need to be so modest. My favorite game of last gen and I have to say there was maybe 3-5 useful people TOPS.
Quests were ass and rewarded you with dick for high risks, and then there's the protection quests in general
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.