[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this for ps3 I've had it since before college,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Just got this for ps3 I've had it since before college, don't judge me in the bargain bin of my local best buy.

>It's amazing

I've never played an RPG that let me climb on enemy before, nor stab them while I do it Which i must say is a dick thing to do too any creature, I mean just imagine if a fly sized human or The Indian in the Cupboard sized Indian just started stabbing your head, dick and the head of your dick. What an mean thing to do man, at that point your a lvl 57 asshole.

Any tips?
>>
>>381025553
>Any tips?
Honestly? Just have fun. The game is pretty well-balanced so you don't need to worry about min-maxing shit at all. Just go with whatever vocation, skills and gear sets you like and you'll still be having shitloads of fun.
>>
make a loli pawn
>>
File: 1497125257768.png (490KB, 745x988px) Image search: [Google]
1497125257768.png
490KB, 745x988px
>>381025830
>not making a tall, fit pawn
Bruh
>>
>>381025830

All loli pawns belong in the brine.

I literally spend at least half an hour per day hiring lolis and brining them.
>>
the magic system is pretty shitty, and by the time i got around to exploring out and around gran soren and actually going into the world i got a bit tired of the combat system (i was a wizard but found it shit so i went ranger and had more fun but it got a bit repetitive and i felt like my damage was falling off or the enemies were becoming spongey as fuck)

also the weight based inventory is dogshit. inventory management in general in that game is poor.
>>
>>381027217
the inventory system doesn't matter when you can hire a fighter pawn to carry 40 tons of shit as well as the inns storing unlimited items. magic system was also fun especially with spell sync.
>>
>>381027217
What're you talking about?
The magic system is very very satisfying. I just wouldn't recommend a mage for a first playthrough
>>
>>381025553
as soon you get bored of the game,switch vocation
you all fag lost
>>
>>381027556
>The magic system is very very satisfying.
my experience with it was finding that charging up fireballs was doing less damage than the damage my staff's ranged attack was doing. if i wanted to do any damage to enemies i would have to spam these shitty fireballs at them. i'd be limping around out of stamina most of the fight because of how much i would have to spam fireballs. lightning barely scratched most enemies.
>>
File: 1490212617284.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
1490212617284.gif
277KB, 610x862px
>>381025736
>well-balanced if you don't play melee
>>
File: 1465243948569.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465243948569.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
Just enjoy the ride, OP. I'd give anything to experience Dark Arisen for the first time again. I'm so desperate for another taste of Dragon's Dogma that I've begun playing DDO. Been stuck in the character creator for hours now diddling with the sliders.
>>
>>381027985
I only play melee. Warrior is best class.
>>
>>381028052
>can't block/parry
Whatever, and you have to be fighter first.
>>
>>381025553
>It's an OP tries too hard to be funny episode
>>
>>381027985
But melee has the best and most fun classes in the game
>>
>>381027585
I tried, but discipline seems to be solely dependent on my Exp gain.
And according to the inter webs, picking a strider pawn over ranger was bad idea.

>>381028176
I just want people to laugh so i can feel accomplished.
Is it wrong to want happiness?
>>
>>381028149
Don't need to do either. What's wrong with needing to be the basic class first? That's how it works for Assassin and Sorceror too. Grab some of the augments from the basic classes and then move on to the advanced one.
>>
>>381027915

sounds like you were a mage for a while but didn't stick it out long enough to go sorceror

mage is boring and sucks

sorceror is the most satisfying magic class in any game i have ever played

upgraded/multicast spells are nigh apocalyptic
>>
>>381025553
You can train pawns. If you want to play a Melee class, I'd recommend a Fighter Pawn since you can teach them to launch you at enemies.
Get a healer pawn from the rift

Enjoy the adventure
>>
I can't remember how wolves hunt. Does anyone know?
>>
>>381025736

Not exactly. If you want to train your pawns so they are not complete retards you have to keep an eye on both the potions that make sure they don't deviate from the build you want and to play accordingly.

Also... DD2 never.
Do we really have to settle for MH world at this point?
>>
THEY'RE MASTERWORKS ALL
>>
File: beerscomein.jpg (209KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
beerscomein.jpg
209KB, 640x320px
>>381029202
>>
File: IMG_13603256692947.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13603256692947.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>381025830
>loli
>not creating a tall fit pawn that can hold his Arisen in his big strong arms while he pounds his boipuss from behind
>>
can people still use your pawns after you uninstall the game if you left your settings to online/anyone can hire?
>>
>>381025553
You never truly realize how much you depend on fast travel in openworlds up until you realize walking everywhere is so goddamn boring.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.