[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo finally makes new games for Metroid >one of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>Nintendo finally makes new games for Metroid
>one of them is for series that should've been a one and done weird spin on the formula but somehow got two sequels no one wanted and the new game isn't even being developed by the original team
>the other one is a remake of the worst game in the mainline series not counting Other M made by bunch of spaniards that have a less than stellar track record of games
>to add insult to injury Nintendo in their infinite wisdom decided instead of supporting their current system why not just make it 3DS exclusive

Fuck Nintendo. Metroid is still dead in my eyes.
>>
File: 1427346457664.jpg (307KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
1427346457664.jpg
307KB, 888x666px
Look, I'll gladly take this over yet another co-op esport piece of crap, or poorly made fanfic cinematic experience. All that matters is that Nintendo learned why those previous games were bad.

And sure, it's highly unlikely that they'll topple AM2R as the best Metroid remake, but might as well let them try, right?
>>
Just play Axiom Verge instead, it's superior to any Metroid title
>>
>Metroid 2 is bad
>people didn't want sequels to Prime

L M A O
>>
Why can't they just fucking continue the timeline from fusion? They've really, really gone out of their way to avoid it with all the fucking prequels and remakes.
>>
>metroid fans clamor for fucking years about how they want a new metroid game
>nintendo makes new metroid games, albeit spinoffs
>NO NO NO I WANT A NEW REAL METROID GAME!! I WANT MY METROID!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!
>nintendo finally listens and makes a sequel to the most acclaimed sub-series in the franchise
>and throws in a remake of an underappreciated classic to top it off
>people still have the fucking gall to bitch and whine about it

As someone who doesn't care that much about Metroid I wish Nintendo just fucking dropped you people and flat-out said, "The series is dead. Deal with it." You're a bunch of ungrateful assclowns.

F-Zero is the real tragedy anyway.
>>
>>381024843
>Metroid 2 is bad
correct
>people didn't want sequels to Prime
Anyone with a brain doesn't. Prime 1 was okay and cool for its time but 2 and 3 were mediocre and unnecessary
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.