[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No voice acting >MIDI soundtrack >Outdated gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thatposttho.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thatposttho.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>No voice acting
>MIDI soundtrack
>Outdated gameplay mechanics
>Cartoony character models clash with the realistic backgrounds

Why is this so hyped again?
>>
Because it's the latest entry in the series that made rpg gaming.
>>
>>381023018
just checked out some gameplay videos of this. After playing Persona 5, battles in other turn-based jrpgs like this looks boring as fuck.
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/hyped%20midi/type/op/
>>
>>381023018
Are you the same fucking OP who used to post that "james rolfe is a cuck" shit every god damn day? I ask because you are using the same filename...
>>
>>381023018
Why mess with perfection? Look at Final Fantasy, the latest titles are an abomination compared to the older ones all because they HAD to mess with what works.
>>
>No voice acting
>midi soundtrack

>implying they won't add Voice acting and full orchestral music for the NA release
>>
>>381024872
FF15 was amazing tho.

I literally don't understand the hate, like what are your genuine complaints about?

>inb4 you spout the same shit tier memes everyone else on /v/ does
>>
>>381024872
>Why mess with perfection?

They're messing with it and making it worse. 8 had voice acting, nd orchestrated soundtrack (at least in the international versions) and environments that matched the cartoony look of Toriyama's designs.

The game looks pretty good but it's seeming more and more like an afterthought following the 3DS version as opposed to the successor to 8 that I really want.
>>
>>381026172
Agreed. /v/ is too pleb to appreciate FFXV.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.