[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any coming back from being a NEET? =( I feel like my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497718956800.png (185KB, 842x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497718956800.png
185KB, 842x576px
Is there any coming back from being a NEET? =( I feel like my parents letting me play nonstop videogames during childhood and teenage years ruined me.
>>
Don't worry anon. When our generation gets into our late thirties and fourties, girls will panic because they decided to be independent instead of settling down. Then we will be so lucky to support a used up cunt :)
>>
File: 1497550831948.png (6KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1497550831948.png
6KB, 669x514px
>>381015423
>My son is not 20-30 yet, but judging by his lifestyle and habits, he's headed down that trajectory.

As opposed to what
>>
> I feel like my parents letting me play nonstop videogames during childhood and teenage years ruined me.

My parents did the same, and I'm a doctor now. Don't blame your failure on them.
>>
>>381015720
My parents did everything they could to make me not play video games.
ยจ
After I moved out I couldnt do anything BUT play video games.
>>
>>381015423
>tfw 23
>tfw in liberarts studies bullshit
>tfw no friends at all
>tfw never worked
>tfw all i do is play video games and watch movies

It was over before it started desu. Soon I'm going to be a wageslave.
>>
>>381015597
They would just get 20 year old men.
>>
>>381015423
stop blaming your parents you fucking loser. they saw that you finally found something you liked because you were probably too autistic and shy to play sports.
>>
Nah just put a bullet in your head when the time is right. There's no going back if you haven't talked to anyone in a decade
>>
>>381015423

Nothing wrong with playing a lot of vidya if you can break away to do other stuff.

Blaming your parents for your autistic inability to do anything outside your comfort zone makes you a shitty person, not them.
>>
what an asshole dad

>spends no time with son
>hates him
>homeschools him
>other kids in the neighborhood have cars and are stealing the girls away from him while he does nothing but watch through his computer and social media
>dad hates him some more
>>
Try skateboarding.
It's what helped me actually.
>>
>>381015879
Your inability to make work/life balance isn't anyone's fault but your own. I put aside vidya for 8 years of school and now I have the money for anything I want. My parents never had to tell me to put down the videogames and go study because I knew I didn't want to be a loser in later life. I decided how much I wanted to play that it wouldn't affect my ability to be successful, no one had to micromanage me into it. "Boo hoo it's mommy and daddy's fault they didn't force me to not be pathetic" yeah fuck off and own up to being a failure of your own will.
>>
>>381015423
>i have to explain algebrea using CoD analogies
AAAAAND fake.
>>
>>381016082
>>381016283
>stop blaming your parents for failing to do their only duty
how about no? I think neets are justified. Fuck their parents, I hope they leech off them until they're in their graves.
>>
>>381016287
>stealing the girls away

Those guys are doing him a favor. Probably bitches from hell in disguise.
>>
>>381015423
I've been a neet for 4 years and I stopped playing video games 3 months before becoming one. I would be more worried about having shit taste if you unironically spend all day playing modern video games.
>>
>>381015423

I was NEET for 8 years and could barely interact with other humans. Then one day I had an opportunity and I moved away from home, got my own place and found a shitty job and now I support myself.

The first week or two will really fucking suck, but humans are pretty good at getting used to anything real quick.
>>
Maybe he shouldn't homeschool him so he's forced to be around other kids
>>
>>381016673
their duty is provide for them. By the time you're a preteen you're smart enough to figure out that you have to start building skills for your future, even if you don't know what you want out of your future yet. You have to be LITERALLY retarded to think that sitting around playing videogames all day is a good idea even at the age of 11, so saying that your parents are to blame for you choosing not to do the school work that your teachers tell you to do and that its your parents fault that you have no life skills by the time you're an adult even though you went to school and were provided for...you're blaming them for your own terrible choices that you don't want to take responsibility for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.