[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ hates Chads in real life >/v/ loves Chads in video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

>/v/ hates Chads in real life
>/v/ loves Chads in video games

explain this
>>
>>381010345
Go back to l'eddit.
>>
I'm gay for BJ
>>
They want to be Chads, to they play games where they "are" Chads.
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (113KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
113KB, 819x1024px
>>381010345
I like chads as long as they are fucking my gf
>>
Chads in action vidya usually aren't unlikable pieces of shit.
>>
>>381010345
BJ isn't a Chad. He's a sensitive man with feelings.
>>
>>381010345
Chads suck unless I can be them.
>>
But BJ isn't a stereotypical Chad. He may be buff, but that's about it, he always sticks up for everyone in the games (except Nazis), and would never look down on someone for being not as strong as he is. The only thing he has in common with a Chad is his muscular stature, and if you're insecure just because someone is swole than that says more about you than the Chad.
>>
Chads don't kill Nazis
>>
>>381010345
>Chad
Dont like that.
>Kills nazis
Perfect bro.
>>
>>381010345

When you can't be a Chad in real life you have to settle with fantasy.
>>
BJ's not a Chad.
He's a southern boy (in the new games).
A gentleman and a professional.
Courteous and thoughtful.
>>
What is a "Chad" anyway? Is it just looks?
>>
>>381010345
BJ is another strong silent type, chads usually never shut the fuck up
>>
>>381010345
Good games overcome whatever sort of prejudices you might have. I don't care if the main character is a transexual eskimo, if the gameplay is good I'll roll with it.
>>
>>381010345
Every non-chad wishes to be a chad. Jealous people commonly hate on those they are jealous of.
>>
>>381010345
BJ's a pretty chill dude when he's not killing nazis though
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (21KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
21KB, 188x268px
>>381010845
>yfw BJ is supposedly a Polish Jew like pic related
>it just so happens that he has no categorically Polish or Jewish features but he should represent them anyway to stick it to those light haired and eyed nazis even though having a "superior" phenotype is pseudoscience by the series' own admission
The cringe is real.
>>
They want to be the Chad
>>
>>381011467
Dudebro, but even vaguer
>>
>>381010713
Took a transparent PNG and turned it into JPG.
>>
>>381010345
Power fantasy.
>>
>>381010461
Do you want to BJ a BJ?
>>
>>381010345
>/v/ hates Chads in real life
that's a false statement
>>
>>381010345
Who would want to play as wimpy faggot or fat neckbeard?
>>
>>381010345
Just being a beefcake isn't enough to be a chad. IRL a chad is also a dumb asshole by definition. In the idealized world of fiction, characters can have both the body and the personality.
>>
>>381011205

this tqh

gotta log off now bros brb, my wife wants the house for herself and her bull, ill be hanging out in the cuckshed
>>
>>381011615
>it just so happens that he has no categorically Polish or Jewish features

There's nothing more categorically Polish or Jewish than the desire to kill Nazis.
>>
>>381011979
what did he meme by this?
>>
>>381010345

I am the Alpha of Betas.

I am not 6'2, fit, Chis Evans tier handsome nor have tons of money.

What I do have is 5'11, 7/'10 'Boy next door look' and I have a steady income but not Baller status.

My force factor advantage is that I'm witty as fuck and look just dangerous enough to attract girls but in reality, they have no idea what they signed up for.

Never be the King; be the man behind the King.
>>
>>381010469
Gameplay-wise this.

>>381010639
Story-wise this.
>>
BJ is a chad but his life is pretty shitty. He had to deal witha lot of crap.
>>
BJ is a boring piece of shit.
The only reason anyone played was because of the guns.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.