[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is God of War a.k.a. the Soulsborne killer. What does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DCSvzCmV0AATNJc.jpg large.jpg (435KB, 1686x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DCSvzCmV0AATNJc.jpg large.jpg
435KB, 1686x2048px
This is God of War a.k.a. the Soulsborne killer.
What does /v/ think about it?
>>
>>381001598
Might be a good game, but a shitty continuation to GoW. Is should have just been a new franchise to be honest. The setting is different, Kratos seem to be a completely different character than in previous games, the gameplay is completely changed as well. You can just tell that they wanted to try something new but still cash in on GoW's name. They should had just make a new franchise and call it "a spiritual successor", everyone would buy it anyway.
>>
>>381001598
I'm very worried about the camera. It's way too close to the character which is completely stupid for an action game.
>>
>>381001598
Nothing about this looks like a Souls Game at all
>>
That kid is a retarded inclusion. Just as that stupid girl was in GoW3. Let Kratos be Kratos for fucks sake.
>>
>>381001598

Garbage.
>>
>>381001598
But there aren't any Souls games coming out in the next two years... And GoW is only single player...

It's not even the same genre...
>>
>>381001598
I would probably buy more sony games if they gave us demos>>381002076
>>
>>381003145
i like the girl in 3
she was fuckable
i agree anyway
fuck every section of every game with a "scort this shit/kid/woman/retard/dog"
>>
>>381001598
I've played all the God of War games to completion apart from Ascension and I couldn't be less interested in this one if I tried
>>
>>381003145
Kratos only works because of the characters around him.
>>
>>381001598

Letting Kratos not only survive, but go father a kid is an insult to his character and the ending of GoW 3. He willingly killed himself once he finally understood how he fucked the world, and the death of his wife and daughter have always been the main cataclysm for the events of the entire series.
>>
>>381004212
This for fucks sake. Make it a new franchise or at least keep the name but create a new protagonist. Dragging Kratos into it is retarded.
>>
>>381001598
I never paid attention to this serious before but Dad of War looks good. Gameplay didn't look all that souls-like, though?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.