[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I achieve the same experience I had when I first started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
How can I achieve the same experience I had when I first started playing WoW?
>tfw it will never be your first day of playing, partying up with your buddy in elwynn forest and rolling need on every piece of green like your life depended on it
>>
You can't.
>>
>>380990481
Really I just suggest killing yourself
>>
>>380990481
you can't. just move on with your life. the good old days are gone.
>>
>>380990767
>>380990534
Surely there must be another game that can recreate this feeling? even though I won't be 15 anymore
>>
>>380990481
fuck cataclysm that shit ruined all the old zones and replaced it with shit that was irrelevant when the expansion ended
>>
File: 1370909950123.jpg (26KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1370909950123.jpg
26KB, 500x326px
>>380990848

It's time to let go.
>>
>>380990943
was cataclysm a cataclysm? xdxd
>>
>>380990848
I think you are starting to realize why you can't. The world has moved on, games have changed, you have changed. That feeling was a good feeling, but MMOs can't provide that feeling anymore. You will always be chasing that feeling, trying every new MMO that is released, but you will never find what you are looking for.
>>
>>380990848
A big part of the problem is that back then a big portion of the MMO market were legit nerds and geeks while nowadays every faggot is playing games. Without a good playerbase/server communities its useless to even try
>>
>>380990481
By doing something new in your life that isn't WoW. Something that isn't a video game.
>>
>>380991084
pretty much
>>
>>380990848
There is no way to recreate that feeling. You can't go home again, anon. But you can make new feelings. Unique feelings for your current station in life. That's what you should always do. Don't live in the past.
>>
>>380991167
Where did the nerds flee off to?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.