[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So were all the characters in these games just fucking loners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_2967.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2967.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
So were all the characters in these games just fucking loners before the events of the games?
>>
>>380985873
Play the game and find out.
>>
File: 1383347046802.png (127KB, 268x338px) Image search: [Google]
1383347046802.png
127KB, 268x338px
>>
>>380986098
I did.

>Ann
Had Shiho
>Ryuji
No friends
>Makoto
No friends
>Yusuke
No friends
>Futaba
No friends
>Haru
No friends
>Morgana
No friends
>>
File: 1405192899701.png (18KB, 641x573px) Image search: [Google]
1405192899701.png
18KB, 641x573px
>>380986679
>Ryuji
Track team and Anne
>Yusuke
Antisocial autistic loner
>Futaba
>Did you even do her social link.jpg
also see above
>Haru
Kept away from everyone to not let the secret of being burgerqueen found out
>Morgana
?????
>Makoto
Wasn't interested in pursuing friendships
>>
It's a plot point that they're all alone
>>
File: IMG_2794.jpg (24KB, 363x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2794.jpg
24KB, 363x449px
>>380987205
>Ryuji
>track team and Ann
Track team fucking hated Ryuji (until end of his social link) and him and Ann mention they were friends in middle school but stopped talking to each other as much.

So does the fact that they're all loners but managed to become friends mean that there's still hope for me?
>>
>>380987738

No anon, they were still young. There is no hope for you.
>>
>>380987205
>Wasn't interested in pursuing friendships
Was mentally incapable of pursuing friendships. No one understands the way that she likes things, and people tend to have little patience or understanding for her tantrums and outbursts
>>
File: IMG_2511.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
>>380987883
Figured as much
>>
File: 1494879754325.png (3KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1494879754325.png
3KB, 112x112px
>>380987738
Before the whole leg thing I'm sure they were sort of friends, right?
Just be like Mishima and you'll somehow get a date on Valentine's at least
>>
>>380987985
>Sae stalks into Makoto's room one night
>she's fast asleep, Sonic plush tucked under one arm, drool spilling from her mouth onto her pillow
>the other arm is still tucked underneath the waistband of her underwear
>bile rises in Sae's throat looking at this thing called her sister
>she stands over Makoto for almost fifteen minutes, hovering a large throw pillow over her face
>but in the end, she just can't bring herself to do it, again
>tomorrow is another day...
>>
>>380987883
That and it's a fucking video game
>>
>>380985873
>P3 protag is a loner who turns into Good Guy Greg
>P4 protag is a chad
>P5 protag is a jaded sperg
>>
>Dear diary, Makoto-chan here!
>How have you been diary? I've been great!
>You'll never guess what happened; I got a boyfriend!
>My new friend Joker pretended to be my boyfriend in order to save my other new friend from a mean boy. It was a great plan I thought up all by myself!
>After the plan was over, I asked Joker if he would be my boyfriend for real, and he said yes! He even kissed me, right on the cheek! I was so embarrassed, but happy too!
>Now we can be real boyfriend and girlfriend, and we can play together all the time!
>I'm sure we'll be together forever, so Ill be sure to tell you all about the fun games we play together!
>I'll talk to you later diary, I love you!

>P.S. I hope Joker likes Sonic!
>>
File: 1497016970973.png (156KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497016970973.png
156KB, 872x632px
>>380988405
Fuck that's cute.
>>
>Dear diary, Makoto-chan here!
>Have you been behaving yourself diary? I sure have, even Nee-chan says so!
>I know I say this a lot, but you'll never guess what happened now!
>Nee-chan found out I had a boyfriend (you didn't tell her, did you? Just kidding, I know you wouldn't do that, I love you diary), and said she wanted to meet him right away!
>At first I was worried, because sometimes Nee-chan can be mean, but it turns out she really likes Joker!
>Nee-chan even said it would be okay for him to come over to play at our house from now on!
>The other day Joker came over to play, and Nee-chan said she wanted to join in too! I was so happy!
>She even said we would play hide-and-seek, and she hasn't played that with me in years! (probably because I'm such a good hider)
>Since I'm such a good hider, Nee-chan said Joker and her would both look for me while I got to hide (which is the best part of course!)
>I picked such a good spot that I think Nee-chan was trying to scare me out of it; she kept on making these moaning noises like a ghost, but kind of high-pitched, so it wasn't really scary.
>She also must have split up from Joker to search for me, because she kept yelling out "I'm coming, I'm coming", and she said it an awful lot.
>After a few hours of hiding (and a few Sonic comic books later), Nee-chan and Joker finally found me under my bed!
>They obviously looked really hard, because they looked all sweaty and out of breath, and Nee-chan was really red in the face, but she wasn't mad at all!
>We all had such a fun time, Nee-chan and Joker said we could play like this all the time, and I could always be the hider if I wanted!
>I have such a good boyfriend and sister, my life is just perfect!
>That's all for today diary, I'll tell you all about the next game we play! I love you!

P.S. Joker does like Sonic; he bought a Sonic game just for me to play at his house! He's the best boyfriend ever!
>>
>>380988405
This meme makes me happy
>>
>Dear diary, Makoto here
>I don't want to sound like a baby, but I don't really like the grown-up game Joker wants to play.
>The worst part is Joker didn't play with me at all.
>I went to the cafe to play this new game, and I was so excited! But when I got there, Ryuji and Mishima were there too, and they gave Joker a lot of money (more than I've ever had with my allowance, and least a million times that much!)
>After Joker counted out all the money, he said my part in the game was to do whatever the boys wanted! No matter what, I had to obey them.
>I asked if it was like "Simon says", and Joker said sort of, but a more grown up version.
>After that Joker left saying he was going to go spend the night with the teacher (part of the game maybe?), and so the boys took me upstairs.
>We all sat down on the bed together, with the boys on either side (really close to me, which kind of made me uncomfortable).
>They kept asking me weird questions, things like if I touch myself or what my sizes were. I didn't really know what they meant, but I didn't want to lose the game, so I asked they could teach me the rules.
>I don't think I was supposed to say that though, because it really got worse from there.
>They started taking my clothes off and trying to lick me and put their hands on me, and I told them I didn't really like it.
>I really think I wasn't supposed to say that, because it really got worse from there.
>After a few minutes, we were all naked and they kept grabbing me and putting their fingers in my no-no spot. I told them my daddy said I was never supposed to let boys touch me there until I was married, but then Ryuji just kept laughing, saying "your dad's dead, your dad's dead."
>It really got worse from there, because when I tried to cover my ears, they opened up my legs and...
>Diary, I really didn't like the grown-up game, even it it means I'm still a kid.

>P.S. I just wanted to play Sonic with my boyfriend...
>>
File: 24.2.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
24.2.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>380989289
>"your dad's dead"
>>
>Dear diary, I just want it to stop.
>I don't know what I did wrong; usually when Nee-chan hit me it was because I dropped something or spilled something, but these boys I don't even know keep touching me and hurting me.
>Joker sais this was what adults do and what adults played, so I told him I didn't want to play the grown-up game anymore.
>I guess it was bad of me to say that, because then Joker hit me just like Nee-chan does when she gets mad.
>Joker said I was useless and Nee-chan thought so too, and the only way I could help the Phantom Thieves was to play this game so he could make money.
>I told him I would play it, just so he would stop hitting me, but now these boys are hurting me worse than Joker did.
>At first they only put their thingies inside my no-no spot, but now they put their things inside my bottom and mouth too. It really hurts...
>It started with just a couple a night, but now it seems like Joker has boys coming to play with me all night, dozens of them. Some of them don't even go to our school!
>I can't stay awake in class anymore because I'm up all night playing the game, but if I don't do a good job Joker will get mad and hit me.
>I thought about telling Nee-chan, but then I remembered how much she likes Joker and how she gets made and hits me too, so I don't know who to talk to!
>I just want it all to end...

>P.S. I haven't played Sonic in weeks...
>>
>>380988405
Oh fuck off before you drive this off a cliff.
>>
>>380989935
Oh nvm you started
>>
>Dear diary, Mokoto-chan here.
>I think I really messed up, but I'm not sure how I did it.
>Every night before we play the game, Joker gives me this weird blue vitamin, saying it would help me win.
>I thought that I could get out of the game if I lost, so I stopped taking the vitamin, and soon after my belly started hurting a lot, and I didn't get any no-no blood like I usually do in the month.
>Joker said it was because I was a careless whore and got pregnant (which would mean I would become a mommy, right?)
>Instead of playing the game one night, he took me to his doctor friend, Takemi.
>I couldn't hear exactly what she said to Joker, but she did say something like "Because it's you, I'll do it for a discount".
>Afterwards they took me into a room and sat me in a weird chair, and the lady doctor did something to my no-no spot (and it still hurts to sit now!)
>When I was sleeping in the recovery room, I heard Joker talk with the doctor saying he was going to lose money on this now, but the doctor said she had some friends who would be willing to pay more than high school boys for a chance to play with me.
>I don't really know what happened, but when Joker took me home, he seemed really happy that night!
>Maybe I wouldn't have to play the grown-up game any more!
>I just have to keep doing my best and I'm sure my boyfriend Joker will be happy with me, and then maybe we can get married!

>P.S. I wonder if I would have made a good mommy? I bet Amy Rose would be a good mommy too!
>>
File: 1496107405274.png (184KB, 222x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496107405274.png
184KB, 222x360px
>>380988405
happy ending Makoto greentext stories make me happy.
>>
>Dear diary...
>I know I'm not supposed to say things like this, but I think it would be better if I was dead.
>Joker won't let me go t school anymore; now he just has me play the grown-up game all day.
>I could understand playing the grown-up game with boys my own age (even if I didn't like it), but now I have to play with gross old men!
>Most of the time I don't even know where I'm playing at, Joker just pushes me into a taxi and I end up in front of some strange building (I think they're called love hotels, but they're always different)
>I make sure to always have my vitamin now; I don't want to make Joker any more mad.
>I finally told Nee-chan about the grown up game Joker has me play, but she would listen; she just hit me, saying I should talk bad about Joker like that.
>Nee-chan said I was lucky I had anyone who cared about me; she said I was useless and didn't deserve any love.
>I cried all night after the fight with Nee-chan, which was a big mistake because the old men playing the game seemed to really like it, so they kept trying to make me cry more and more.
>My body hurts, I'm tired all the time, I don't get to sleep much but when I do, I wish I wouldn't wake up...

>P.S. I wish I could run away fast like Sonic...
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (242KB, 495x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.jpg
242KB, 495x547px
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Autopsy Report Takemi Medical Clinic:
Autopsy performed by;
>Tae Takemi;

Coroner's Case #:
>20xx-420
Name of Victim;
>Makoto Niijima
Date of Birth:
>4/20/xx
Race;
>Asian
Sex;
>Female
Date of Death;
>11/20/20xx
Body identified by;
>Sae Niijima. sister

External Examination:
>Makoto Niijima, 17 year old sex worker, diagnosed with autism, body found at 0340 by Shibuya police. Niijima had apparently been part of a dangerous sex ring that had been catering to a particularly dangerous fetish crowd and was accidentally murdered during violent fetish play. Niijima's body was covered in various bruises, burns and cuts dating from days to weeks old, suggesting this had been regularly going on for some time. Niijima's most recent wounds suggested rather severe internal abuse within the vagina with various unknown objects, however broken glass was found inside Niijima's vaginal canal. Cause of death most likely a very violent suffocation with a possible hanging due to the indication of fresh rope burns about the neck. Reports submitted to police.

>Additional note by physician Takemi; due to the influx of sex worker deaths in recent years, this case will more than likely be lost among the rest, and this young girl will simply be forgotten as another young tragedy.

>Addendum; victim was found with the head of a small Sonic plush wrapped tightly within her fist, more than likely a token of comfort for her during these terrible ordeals.
>>
File: OW THE EDGE.jpg (29KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
OW THE EDGE.jpg
29KB, 400x366px
>>380988405
>>380988719
>>380989289
>>380989935
>>380990185
>>380990316
>>380990675
>>
>>380990997
Hey that's one of Makoto's favorite characters!
>>
File: 1494611993271.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494611993271.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>>380988405
>>380988719
>>380989289
>>380989935
>>380990185
>>380990316
>>380990675
Anon.
Cease.
Do not ever do it again.
I fucking hate you.
>P.S. I wish I could run away fast like Sonic...
That line is too much.
I don't want to see this copy-pasta anymore.
>>
>>380991075

Makoto isn't autistic, the only ones with autism are the ones posting these overly elaborate fetish stories about her.
>>
File: 1497459423676.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497459423676.png
113KB, 500x500px
>>380988257
>P3 protag is a loner who turns into Good Guy Greg
Speaking of old memes. Door-kun became Jesus, man.
>P4 protag is a chad
Agree
>P5 protag is a jaded sperg
Joker is really smug and confident according to the promotional art and animated cutscenes. He doesn't talk that much. He is the strong silent type of man, like Gary Cooper on High Noon.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ I decide to take away my personal word filters today since I finally finished it and this is what I fucking get. No persona memes, no persona comics or fan art, autism makoto gets raped and fucked wow.
>>
>>380986679
>>Makoto
>No friends
She did though. If you ask her if she wants to go karaoke during her link, she says she's gone before with friends
>>
>>380992047
You are two months too late anon.
Late April/early May was fantastic.
>>
>>380992205
She was obviously lying to dissuade you from choosing there so she could go to the arcade with you instead. She always gives a roundabout excuse when she wants to do something else.
>>
>>380992047
Persona threads were great until the autistic rape greentexts came up. Even before they got really bad they were kinda funny. Sorry you missed out.
>>
>>380985873
>Ann: No one really talked to her because gaijin genes and rumors of being a slut
>Ryuji: Demolished his social life when he adopted his delinquent persona after Kamoshida fucked his leg and he got his team closed down.
>Yusuke: autist that didn't talk with anyone
>Makoto: aleays had her face buried in books because of her onee-san
>Futaba: NEET
>Haru: sheltered rich girl
>>
>>380985873
Yeah more or less
>>
>Akechi, can I talk to you?
>Naturally, Sae-san. Provided it's done so over sushi, of course.
>Enough clowning, Akechi, I'm not in the mood. It's...it's just my sister, you see. I'm at my wit's end with her and her nonsense.
>Ah, her. What seems to be the issue?
>Ugh, what isn't the issue?! Every single day with her is an absolute drain on my patience. Just yesterday, she started pitching a screaming fit out of nowhere! What about? That a character in one of her damn video games has blue arms now. She shrieked and bitched all night long begging me to march down to the developer's HQ and bring them to court.
>Wow.
>What am I supposed to say to this nonsense? And if it's not that, it's something equally asinine. It's bad enough that I have all these expectations to live up to around here, but I also have to put up with my retarded sister when I'm at home - oh! I'm...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that...
>It's all right, Sae-san. You really are under a lot of pressure. Being only a high school student, I can't entirely empathize with you, though. I'm sorry...
>It's...it's fine, Akechi. I'm just...at my wits end here, and I needed to vent. Thank you.
>Hmm...you know...
>What are you thinking?
>It's just...if I were a less scrupulous person, I might ask someone like the Phantom Thieves to eliminate such a distraction. They are rumored to be behind the mental shutdowns and all...
>!
>Did...did I say something out of line? My apologies, Sae-san. As a detective, I deal in hypotheticals quite a bit, and sometimes voice them when it's somewhat inappropriate.
>No, you're fine, Akechi. It's all right. Why don't we go for some sushi after all? I think I could use the time to unwind.
>Ah! Really? Excellent...
>>
>>380994450
>November 11, 20XX
Tokyo High School Student Hit By Train

>Last Monday night, Shibuya subway lines were brought to a screeching halt due to tragedy. Makoto Niijima, 17, was on her way home from school at Shuujin Academy when she suddenly fell onto the rails in front of an arriving train. The driver, who was unable to be reached for comment due to police questioning, was caught unawares and was unable to stop the train in time.

>Niijima was classified as a student with "special needs" at Shuujin, although reports indicate that she was well beloved by much of the student body, and even given the titular position of Student Council President.

>"We all loved Makoto-chan," says Anne Takamaki, a close friend of Niijima's. "Her Lego creations always brought a smile to our faces, and she was always so enthusiastic about the things she loved...whoever's responsible for this won't be forgiven."

>No concrete details have emerged at this time, but the incident is being treated as one in a long line of mental shutdown cases running rampant across the country. Says Detective Prince Goro Akechi, "Of course, we don't have all the details yet, but I believe this to be the work of the Phantom Thieves. Unfortunately, there can be no rest until they are brought to justice."
>>
File: 1497789164434.png (463KB, 923x887px) Image search: [Google]
1497789164434.png
463KB, 923x887px
>>380992994
This man really did wonders for everyone.
>>
>>380992994
Joker is a miracle of the universe.
>>
File: 1497668652330.png (185KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497668652330.png
185KB, 500x405px
>>380992047
Can I interest you in some best boy memes?
>>
>>380987883
this
>>
File: 1495903651452.jpg (29KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495903651452.jpg
29KB, 327x480px
>>380992047
Can I offer you a Haru in these trying times?
>>
>>380985873
Yes.

This is a common theme in all Japanese media that takes place in a school setting. Loners are viewed as outsiders for not conforming to the social norms of the classroom, which guarantees they'll be treated differently if not outright bullied. Unlike in the West in Japan the class is like one unit, so when someone doesn't fit in they're bullied for "choosing" to be different. It's even viewed as their own fault.

Japanese society is fucked on multiple levels.
>>
>>380988257
It always felt like Door-Kun only did social links because Igor told him too. Either out of purpose or just bad writing it felt like a lot of social links were just telling people what they wanted to hear (Kenji)
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.